MAC - We Wish You Would Make This Collection (Someday Soon!)

NaomiH

YES YES YES!!!!! That would be an amazing collection!
I wish MAC would do an 'I love Lucy' collection!!
smiles.gif
I think the packaging would be so cute; especially if they used the cartoon version like the above pictures
smiles.gif

sungelly87

I wish MAC would do an 'I love Lucy' collection!!
smiles.gif
I think the packaging would be so cute; especially if they used the cartoon version like the above pictures
smiles.gif
Omg i would love this collection! It would be so cute, I'm behind this and I love Bewitched too!

sungelly87

For some reason I keep on thinking Lana Del Rey for Viva Glam...of course it'll be a nude.

I've realized that there's a lot of Asian inspiration going this year at MAC, wonder if they're gonna keep it up.

Next year, is the year of the Horse, so IDK

Every year there's a sweet theme too, I'm hoping its like Macarons/French theme.

ForeverJenn

Omg i would love this collection! It would be so cute, I'm behind this and I love Bewitched too!
[COLOR=6633CC]YES!!!! YES!!!! YES!!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=6633CC]I :heart: Lucy Ball!!! She's my doppelganger. This packaging would be AMAZING! I'm starting to feel all warm and fuzzy inside.[/COLOR]:love:
[COLOR=EE82EE]YES YES YES!!!!! That would be an amazing collection![/COLOR]
:eyelove: I would love that collection!! I could only imagine the products :cloud9: Hopefully MAC considers our ideas!!

Kaidan

I'd love to see more collaborations with fashion designers. Sadly, I wasn't into MAC when the Alexander McQueen and Ungaro collections were released. Admittedly I don't know much about fashion, so I'm not really sure who would be an appropriate pick, but someone like Alexander Wang would be amazing. With gorgeous special packaging like the Gareth Pugh collection. (although I would hate the euro prices, but maybe I could get a CP this time, lol)

Anything horror/monster/Halloween related would be cool too.

I never watched Harry Potter, so I don't even know what that is and if I would like it.
girlhaha.gif
As for celebrities, I still think Kylie Minogue deserves a collection.
That sounds so cool! :)

I'd like a general comic book (DC or Marvel) female super hero/super villain collection like Wonder Woman. For example if it's DC, it can be Wonder Woman, Batgirl, Zatanna, Black Canary, Raven, Catwoman, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Livewire, Talia al Ghul, etc.. For Marvel it can be Scarlet Witch, Storm, Rogue, Jean Grey, Invisible Woman, etc.

I'd also like a Sailor Moon or Rose of Versailles collection. The packaging would be wicked cool! The other suggestion would be an elements collection. Stuff that represents air, wind, fire, water, and earth. Oh, and an All About BLUE collection. :D

JenniBee73

For some reason I keep on thinking Lana Del Rey for Viva Glam...of course it'll be a nude. I've realized that there's a lot of Asian inspiration going this year at MAC, wonder if they're gonna keep it up. Next year, is the year of the Horse, so IDK Every year there's a sweet theme too, I'm hoping its like Macarons/French theme.
OMG I can't tell you how fabulous this idea is! She's very much into this 50's/60's Americana thing so they could theme it around that! Your other ideas are awesome as well. :)

KaShaeD

* Save By The Bell ( KELLY-reds/pinks, LISA-purples/oranges, JESSIE-nudes) *Disney Princesses or Minnie Mouse & Daisy

Naughtyp

I keep having visions of a Disney Fairy collection... Fairy godmother, blue fairy, tinkerbell of course and the three good fairies

NaomiH

I think a collection inspired by artists could be neat. Like a Dali, Van Gogh, Warhol or Picasso collection.

Richelle83

Quote: Originally Posted by sungelly87

Every year there's a sweet theme too, I'm hoping its like Macarons/French theme.

This would be perfect for those special packaging pics from Fashion Week!

Richelle83

I'd love to see more collaborations with fashion designers. Sadly, I wasn't into MAC when the Alexander McQueen and Ungaro collections were released. Admittedly I don't know much about fashion, so I'm not really sure who would be an appropriate pick, but someone like Alexander Wang would be amazing. With gorgeous special packaging like the Gareth Pugh collection. (although I would hate the euro prices, but maybe I could get a CP this time, lol)

Anything horror/monster/Halloween related would be cool too.

I never watched Harry Potter, so I don't even know what that is and if I would like it.
girlhaha.gif
As for celebrities, I still think Kylie Minogue deserves a collection.

What about Vivienne Westwood?
Versace would be over the top fun.

A pity that Kaiser Karl is so involved with Shu Imura (sp?).
They should do like a MAC Me Over style collection with 3 designers.

I would love to see Betsy Johnson do something as well.

ChosenOne

Richelle, I love that you started this thread!

I am totally on board with all of these ideas, especially anything related to Disney or comic books (or graphic novels...love me some Sandman!).

How about an Alice in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass collection??

Latest posts