MAC - We Wish You Would Make This Collection (Someday Soon!)

Genn

Scooby Doo! too

edit: which also may go along with a Dazed and confused collection
girlhaha.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
How about a collection where we can vote for the packaging design? Like people can send in design ideas and we can vote for our favourite one.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Ooohh I like this idea! What would you design?
Whoa, I wouldn't even know, lol. I'd probably have a 1000 different ideas. Colourwise the first thing that comes to my mind is something black and white, also mixing shiny and matte (like Temperarure Rising) packaging. Or something metallic. How about mint metallic packaging, that woul be cute. Or emerald metallic. OK, anything metallic would get me excited, lol.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Another thing I wish we could have is a true By Request collection and make it huge with lipsticks, shadows, blushes, MSF's, pigments, fluidlines etc. 
This. The one we got last year was EPIC FAIL. I mean, only eyeshadows and lippies? Seriously? If they wanted to do a By Request collection, why not open it up to include everything?

Brianaa

Mermaid theme for sure! It would be an awesome summer collection. Theres a lot of different routes they could go with that.

Richelle83

Quote: Originally Posted by Naynadine

Whoa, I wouldn't even know, lol. I'd probably have a 1000 different ideas. Colourwise the first thing that comes to my mind is something black and white, also mixing shiny and matte (like Temperarure Rising) packaging. Or something metallic. How about mint metallic packaging, that woul be cute. Or emerald metallic. OK, anything metallic would get me excited, lol.

I love Temp Rising's packaging. Matte black like the mattene's would be nice for sure. Still thinking of what I'd want-I do love Dame Edna's packaging, obviously!

And no more white packaging!

Ashleybubbles83

I would love to see something in the same vein as the bloggers collection, only instead of bloggers I would really like to see celebrity makeup artists get the opportunity to create their own product for MAC... And I know superheroes were mentioned...would love to see Mystique get some shine! And then I don't know why but Mean Girls is sticking out to me right now...like a Plastics quad (one shadow has to be called "Fetch") or a shadow called "None for Gretchen Weiners" or a scent called "Baby Prostitute" (I mean, if Rihanna has Heaux...)

ForeverJenn

I would love to see something in the same vein as the bloggers collection, only instead of bloggers I would really like to see celebrity makeup artists get the opportunity to create their own product for MAC... And I know superheroes were mentioned...would love to see Mystique get some shine! And then I don't know why but Mean Girls is sticking out to me right now...like a Plastics quad (one shadow has to be called "Fetch") or a shadow called "None for Gretchen Weiners" or a scent called "Baby Prostitute" (I mean, if Rihanna has Heaux...)
I'm all for the 'Mean Girls' Idea!!

BuickMackane

Can you imagine what the wardrobe and event would be like
dapimp.gif
Haha. If they get the event right the guests won't remember a minute of it the next day.

Í'd love a Gustav Klimt inspired collection. His use of colour and texture is fascinating and I love how he integrates gold in many of his paintings so seamlessly. Add special packaging featuring his trademark swirls and I'm in makeup heaven.

1drfullycr8ed

And then I don't know why but Mean Girls is sticking out to me right now...like a Plastics quad (one shadow has to be called "Fetch") or a shadow called "None for Gretchen Weiners" or a scent called "Baby Prostitute" (I mean, if Rihanna has Heaux...)
I would love to see what some of the celebrity makeup artists would create.