MAC - We Wish You Would Make This Collection (Someday Soon!)

JenniBee73

I'm not sure if this has been said OR if it's already been done by one company or another but maybe a Breakfast at Tiffany's or just a Tiffany & co. collection would be pretty. :) something dripping with diamonds. :)

BriarRose

I am all for Venomous Villains II. I would choose to feature: Jafar, Ursula, Queen of Hearts, and Mother Gothel. The Disney parks have an amazing nailpolish (haven't tried the lipgloss) out for Ursula now, but I haven't given up hope on MAC doing a collection featuring her.

My other wishes:

Jem and the Holograms
Hello Kitty II
A dog themed collection
A sports themed collection (that would be hard to pull off, but I would be interested to see what they could come up with!)
A Katy Perry collection, just because she wears such out there and bright colors. I think a collection featuring her (or Gwen Stefani, as someone else mentioned) would be lots of fun.

And my biggest wish behind only VV II:

A Gone with the Wind collection.
sigh.gif

Ashleybubbles83

Gone with the wind...I can see this. An Ashley Wilkes quad for the demure modest woman, and a Rhett Butler quad for the foxy, sexy vixen in us all!

BriarRose

An Ashley Wilkes quad for the demure modest woman, and a Rhett Butler quad for the foxy, sexy vixen in us all!
clapping.gif

A beautiful green eyeshadow to match the curtains dress would be a must for me as well.

Heck, they could make a whole collection just based off of Scarlett's dresses alone.

Genn

more collections I would like to see or thought other people might like ( and I don't think anyone has mentioned)

Madonna
Grease
20,000 leagues under the sea ( I really want a sea creature/monster theme, can you tell?)
Little shop of Horrors I would to see that plant on packaging!

JenniBee73

more collections I would like to see  or thought other people might like ( and I don't think anyone has mentioned) Madonna Grease 20,000 leagues under the sea ( I really want a sea creature/monster theme, can you tell?) Little shop of Horrors       I would to see that plant on packaging!
I kid you not, I had a random fleeting thought today, "wouldn't it be cool if they did like a Jules Verne/deep sea thing?" Crazy! Love it though!

Richelle83

more collections I would like to see or thought other people might like ( and I don't think anyone has mentioned)

Madonna
Grease
20,000 leagues under the sea ( I really want a sea creature/monster theme, can you tell?)
OMG that is one of my favorite childhood movies
heart.gif

Naughtyp

I am all for Venomous Villains II. I would choose to feature: Jafar, Ursula, Queen of Hearts, and Mother Gothel. The Disney parks have an amazing nailpolish (haven't tried the lipgloss) out for Ursula now, but I haven't given up hope on MAC doing a collection featuring her. My other wishes: Jem and the Holograms Hello Kitty II A dog themed collection A sports themed collection (that would be hard to pull off, but I would be interested to see what they could come up with!) A Katy Perry collection, just because she wears such out there and bright colors. I think a collection featuring her (or Gwen Stefani, as someone else mentioned) would be lots of fun. And my biggest wish behind only VV II: A Gone with the Wind collection. :sigh:
Katy Perry? Uh yes! Gwen? Hell ya!! VV 2: Funk ya!!

ChosenOne

Madonna
Grease
I've been listening to this soundtrack a lot lately for some reason! How funny

sephoraholic

I would be all over a Jessica Rabbit or Betty Boop collection!!! Glitter and red lips!
eyelove.gif

And, along with everyone else, Hello Kitty II, Barbie Loves MAC II, and VV II!
Or how about a victoria's secret angels x MAC collection?! Although highly unlikely since VS has their own makeup line... but a girl can dream, right?!

Genn

I would be all over a Jessica Rabbit or Betty Boop collection!!! Glitter and red lips!
eyelove.gif

Or how about a victoria's secret angels x MAC collection?! Although highly unlikely since VS has their own makeup line... but a girl can dream, right?!
Yes! I would want this.

Richelle83

eyelove.gif

I would for sure be all over a Jessica Rabbit collection!

NaomiH

Madonna
Grease
YES! Those would be fantastic!!!

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by Prettypackages
aweome! let me go get caught up... did you guys add or Prince collex?

Yeah, i copied all the suggestions, it's in post #2401103...
http://www.specktra.net/t/183893/mac-we-wish-you-would-make-this-collection-someday-soon/30#post_2401103

And, of course, special packaging. I really like that on the Temperature Rising collection, so how about the same thing, but in PURPLE!