MAC - We Wish You Would Make This Collection (Someday Soon!)

Richelle83

Richelle, I love that you started this thread!

I am totally on board with all of these ideas, especially anything related to Disney or comic books (or graphic novels...love me some Sandman!).

How about an Alice in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass collection??
flower.gif
This topic always seems to come up so its about time we had a whole thread for it!

Sandman, I read that earlier and thought hmm that's an interesting idea. Need to google it again to refresh my memory lol

iATEaSEAmonster

You know what would make for a great collection? Female characters from Batman: such as Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Batgirl, Catwoman.
Poison Ivy's part would be defined by different shades of green and some leafy designs
Harley Quinn's part would have lots of reds, greys, and black, of course, and have diamond designs.
Batgirl's part would have yellows, blues, and some black too with a bat design
Catwoman's would be dominated by black of various textures and have a cat design.

Here's a couple other ideas I've got up my sleeve:

1. Heroines Collection, if they never had one, perhaps ones based off a specific genre such as sci-fi, and one of the products would be named Heroine (may or may not be the purple matte lipstick variety)
2. Flapper Collection, based off of makeup trends in the 20s

xlisaa

I wish MAC would do an 'I love Lucy' collection!!
smiles.gif
I think the packaging would be so cute; especially if they used the cartoon version like the above pictures
smiles.gif
My boyfriend already spoils me with what I want from collection releases, but if this became a collection, I think he would offer to get me this without having me ask because he LOVES "I Love Lucy" he still watches re-runs of it everyday! haha.

maclovin baby

In my dreams....a betsey Johnson collection,think yellow lipstick tubes covered in gems and pearls...oh I can only imagine

patentg33k

I like the fashion collaboration--maybe do something with each of the CFDA incubator fashion designers?

Other ideas--Bond Girls with a logo with a feminine version of the eye logo (lashes on the outer circle, model in the middle of the eye)

aaaand Modern punk. Are we ready for Britney collaboration (even if its just a lip?)

We probably need a cheek version of "Nudes & Metallics"

MACina

OMG, yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Metallic blushes
th_drool.gif

Metallic lavender and purple blushes
th_e2cloud9.gif

And a metallic blackened red blush....

Other ideas--Bond Girls with a logo with a feminine version of the eye logo (lashes on the outer circle, model in the middle of the eye)

aaaand Modern punk. Are we ready for Britney collaboration (even if its just a lip?)

We probably need a cheek version of "Nudes & Metallics"

Richelle83

Another thing I wish we could have is a true By Request collection and make it huge with lipsticks, shadows, blushes, MSF's, pigments, fluidlines etc.

pleasantmacabre

Petals and peacocks shoulda been on the list for by request! Anyone remember those pastel sparkly Mac lipstick tubes that were used for a fashion show or something awhile back? Those shod become part of a collection !

Denae78

Quote:
You know what would make for a great collection? Female characters from Batman: such as Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Batgirl, Catwoman. Poison Ivy's part would be defined by different shades of green and some leafy designs Harley Quinn's part would have lots of reds, greys, and black, of course, and have diamond designs. Batgirl's part would have yellows, blues, and some black too with a bat design Catwoman's would be dominated by black of various textures and have a cat design.
That would be amazing! My daughter was this close to being named Harley Quinn.

Latest posts