MAC - Wonder Woman Discussion

liba

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tiffany
I was never a fan of Wonder Woman either. I liked Power Rangers and then SPICE GIRLS!!! They're coming out with a Spice Girls musical, it would be SO COOL if MAC did a collection with them for that - I WOULD SERIOUSLY BUY EVERYTHING.

Spice Girls Viva Glam would be cool, but i dunno if you could still get all four of those she-devils in the same room with each other for something like that
icon_eek.gif

sinergy

so they should do an 80s collection featuring Jem and the holograms. now that would be makeup worth buying!

Jem.jpg

Jem.jpg

jem.jpg

i was clash from the misfits for halloween a few yrs ago..lol..this is the doll but all the characters on the show had fabulous makeup and hair...i loved it so much.

jem_jetta.jpg

Wonder_Woman.gif

BUT on topic...i cant wait to see what this collection will have.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWestchesterNY
OMG I still have my old Lisa Frank diary my aunt gave me when I was 9!

I remember I was about 7 I innocently ordered the movie on Pay-Per-View, my aunt had such a bitch fit, but I didn't care because the Spice Girls were worth it! LOL

hee hee hee! that's cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tiffany
I was never a fan of Wonder Woman either. I liked Power Rangers and then SPICE GIRLS!!! They're coming out with a Spice Girls musical, it would be SO COOL if MAC did a collection with them for that - I WOULD SERIOUSLY BUY EVERYTHING.

power rangers were awesome! me and my brother had oputfits and played in the garden! i was always the pink ranger and he was with the red or green ranger! :p good times!

BadBadGirl

OMG! I loved Jem, I had the dolls, books, etc. She was a hero. I did like the Misfits too though, especially Pizzazz. I used to pretend that was my real name, mine also begins with the letter P.

One day I met a little girl actually named Pizzazz and I remember being so jealous! ROFL

Now that I'm older I realize I was lucky my mom didn't name me that.

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotteRequiem
I wasn't into Jem at all... It was Batman the Animated Series for me. And Gargoyles. Mmm... Goliath...
winks.gif

OMG Gargoyles!
lol.gif
Yuss!

Bjarka

Not a big WW fan, but can see potential in the colors. The pics of the blushes look great.

And OMG I had forgotten about Jem, seen the pics made some dormant memories emerge
greengrin.gif

Wandalemur

Quote:
I wasn't into Jem at all... It was Batman the Animated Series for me. And Gargoyles. Mmm... Goliath...
winks.gif

Oh my gosh! I loved both of these shows. I used to race home from school everyday to see them!

NotteRequiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandalemur
Oh my gosh! I loved both of these shows. I used to race home from school everyday to see them!

I have them on my computer and watch them when I need a pick-me-up. My Sun Conure comes along too. She likes Brooklyn, because he's red. :p.

Is that your bird in your avatar?
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

sinergy

Quote:
winks.gif

LOVED both of those, and so speaking of Batman animated how can we forget Harley Quinn??? so cute in that cartoon. they show Gargoyles like early early in the mornings on disney still i think. i try and dvr it once in awhile. that was such a good cartoon.
choochoo.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinergy
LOVED both of those, and so speaking of Batman animated how can we forget Harley Quinn??? so cute in that cartoon. they show Gargoyles like early early in the mornings on disney still i think. i try and dvr it once in awhile. that was such a good cartoon.
choochoo.gif

Love Harley Quinn!
love.gif

NotteRequiem

I was Harley last year for Halloween:

Harleyween.jpg

Batman has been my favorite franchise since before I can remember. I've always identified with Harley, and it was so much fun getting to be her last year. My BF makes a fantastic Joker, too.
greengrin.gif

LMD84

Quote:
I was Harley last year for Halloween:

Harleyween.jpg

Batman has been my favorite franchise since before I can remember. I've always identified with Harley, and it was so much fun getting to be her last year. My BF makes a fantastic Joker, too.
greengrin.gif

you look awesome! very sexy!
smiles.gif

NotteRequiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
you look awesome! very sexy!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMaryJane
iagree.gif

Thanks so much! I had WAY too much fun with that costume. I wore a dress, and it was so comfortable!
cutey.gif

trulynicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll
Okay, then we need that Jem collection to have Smurfette, My Pretty Pony and some Care Bears!
cutey.gif

What is Jem?
th_dunno.gif

But yes to Smurfs, My Little Pony and Care Bears! LOVE Care Bears.

I think a Harajuku Lovers Collection
cutey.gif
And Gwen Stefani can do a VG. I think the packaging would be adorable!