MAC - Wonder Woman Discussion

Soul Unique

Nooooooo!!!! 4 Page thread already!!! I've been out of town for 3 days - so only now catching up and seen that this thread exists lol!!!

*Gone to catch up*

*still humming the WW theme tune*
th_DANCE.gif

Soul Unique

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordom
That is a fabulous idea!

I'm so excited! For me, this collection makes everything (yes even Disney villains) pale in comparison!

th_thstars.gif

I'm almost there with you - still cooing over Briar Rose though *hehe*

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
I agree that the colors for this collection will be based on a lot of the WW costume but with a big bad "Girl Power" influence
winks.gif

Whoo hooo, "Girl Power"!

HerGreyness, I once again commend you for all of your efforts on Specktra, what would this forum be like without you ay!? You're definitely our MAC 'Wonder Woman'!!!

I can't wait for this collection!

User38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Unique
I'm almost there with you - still cooing over Briar Rose though *hehe*

Whoo hooo, "Girl Power"!

HerGreyness, I once again commend you for all of your efforts on Specktra, what would this forum be like without you ay!? You're definitely our MAC 'Wonder Woman'!!!

I can't wait for this collection!

((Hugs Soul Unique)) ..
friends.gif
th_hug.gif
kisses.gif

* Briar rose is my fav of that collection too!
Here's to Girl Power!!
winks.gif

Thanks for your kind words
yes.gif

Miss QQ

I'm excited for this! Hope it doesn't turn out to be a disappointment, at least for me, like Disney Villians.

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Unique

iagree.gif
we would be in the mac dark ages without you!

it'll be what, 2 more updates before we get concrete info for this one? how will we cope?!
th_LMAO.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
I'm excited for this! Hope it doesn't turn out to be a disappointment, at least for me, like Disney Villians.

i shall keep my fingers crossed for you - sorry you're finding VV a dissapointment
ssad.gif

Soul Unique

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
((Hugs Soul Unique)) ..
friends.gif
th_hug.gif
kisses.gif

* Briar rose is my fav of that collection too!
Here's to Girl Power!!
winks.gif

Thanks for your kind words
yes.gif

((Hugs HerGreyness))

friends.gif

User38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I want to remind you of this thread for HerGreyness:

http://www.specktra.net/forum/f179/hergreyness-167161/

Susanne and all Ladies of Specktra,

I cannot begin to thank all of your kind words and emails -- they are helping me to overcome the loss of my best friend who in fact was so happy to see me on this forum-- he used to say that I looked like a little girl chatting with my girlfriends again...

life has a way of making us love and be happy and sometimes taking it away to test us. I am grateful that I found you and that my life has become better and happier by reading your posts each day.

with love and gratitude,

ISa

aka -HerGreyness

User38

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMaryJane
grouphug2.gif

I felt like joining in on the hugging
greengrin.gif

((HUgs LittleMaryJane)) too
cutey.gif
th_hug.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfect010
thats awesome!! I think MAC comes out with some of the most amazing collections ever. = ]

yeah mac always have great collections! it is rare when i can skip them! i just wish they'd have collections every other month or something... sometimes it's too much to handle!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
yeah mac always have great collections! it is rare when i can skip them! i just wish they'd have collections every other month or something... sometimes it's too much to handle!

Every time I think that, I think about how antsy I now get when there's a few weeks without new MAC info. Seriously, I need swatches and pictures and reviews and... anything, just to whet my appetite. My wallet would be happier if there wasn't as much, but I'd find the waiting a drag.

I think I just need them to release smaller collections every month. These huge ones are killing me.

singer82

I'm so sorry for your loss HerGreyness. The fact that your here talking to us while going through this is amazing! Women like you are the true heroes

on topic... this collection sounds awesome! Yay for bright colors. Man, I used to not be a big blush fan but MAC is changing my mind! The blushes from this looks stunning

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by singer82
I'm so sorry for your loss HerGreyness. The fact that your here talking to us while going through this is amazing! Women like you are the true heroes

on topic... this collection sounds awesome! Yay for bright colors. Man, I used to not be a big blush fan but MAC is changing my mind! The blushes from this looks stunning

yes i never really wore blushers before either! but since neo sci fi i have been impressed with mac's ones so have built up a nice little collection!
smiles.gif

NotteRequiem

Once I realized how big this collection will ultimately be... I almost passed out.

Once I get the Maleficent collection, I'll be saving for this. Luckily the boyfriend is helping me out, 'cause I'd never be able to buy it all myself.