MAC - Wonder Woman Discussion

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotteRequiem
Once I realized how big this collection will ultimately be... I almost passed out.

Once I get the Maleficent collection, I'll be saving for this. Luckily the boyfriend is helping me out, 'cause I'd never be able to buy it all myself.

yay!
smiles.gif
it's always good to have an understanding partner
yes.gif

trulynicole

sure this is cool and all but, ah idk.

i was always a barbie, hello kitty, strawberry shortcake, my little pony kind of girl. the closest i came to wonder woman was probably carmen sandiego which is a long shot :)

But I am interested to see how this goes!

Boasorte

Quote:
Originally Posted by trulynicole

i was always a barbie, hello kitty, strawberry shortcake, my little pony kind of girl. the closest i came to wonder woman was probably carmen sandiego which is a long shot :)

I was all about Pokemon, Spice Girl , and Lisa Frank. Hahaha... I'm looking forward to this collection too.

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWestchesterNY
I was all about Pokemon, Spice Girl , and Lisa Frank. Hahaha... I'm looking forward to this collection too.

Lisa Frank- definitely! The headquarters is where I live- I've gone there. My mom and her were friends somehow.... Maybe I was friends with her kid or something.... I'm not sure.... It was awhile ago
th_wink3.gif

LMD84

Quote:

lol! me and the guys at work watched the spice girls movie a few weeks ago!
tong.gif
it was on and we were bored!

trulynicole

Quote:

Oh yes. Pokemon!

sailordom

I guess I was never really much of a "proper" girl. I didn't have a Barbie until I was, like, 8 or 9, and that was only because my aunt bought one (astronaut Barbie!) for me for Christmas.

I did love Hello Kitty, who I discovered when we lived in Seattle for a couple years when I was young. And I was obsessed with the Wonder Woman TV show when I was really little. As in, I wore the underwear set (tank top and panties) around as a costume. Maybe this explains why I grew up to be a comic book fangirl?
th_LMAO.gif

But I was more of a He-Man/G.I. Joe kinda gal.
cutey.gif
I was the one who was always so dreadfully upset to be forced to be Princess Leia because I was the only girl in my neighborhood.
th_LMAO.gif

Yeah, I was one of those girls who made other girls cry in middle school by making fun of New Kids on the Block. (True story!)

NotteRequiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
yay!
smiles.gif
it's always good to have an understanding partner
yes.gif

You're tellin' me!
smiles.gif
He's a fanatastic guy, I'm so lucky to have him in my life.

Quote:

I've been a Batman nerd since before I can remember, and I had barbies and dolls and stuff too. I had an ecclectic collection of toys as a kid.

Including the bubblegum pink dress I wore on the first day of first grade and my black batman lunch box.
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
Lisa Frank- definitely! The headquarters is where I live- I've gone there. My mom and her were friends somehow.... Maybe I was friends with her kid or something.... I'm not sure.... It was awhile ago
th_wink3.gif

shockt.gif
So. Jealous!!!

LittleMaryJane

Lisa Frank! Does Lisa Frank stuff still exist? I had soo many stickers and folders and pencils and blah blah blah. I still love and appreciate the vibrant colors
smiles.gif

trulynicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMaryJane
Lisa Frank! Does Lisa Frank stuff still exist? I had soo many stickers and folders and pencils and blah blah blah. I still love and appreciate the vibrant colors
smiles.gif

yes.gif
I see it at Wal-Mart and stuff a lot! I loved the fuzzy colored poster things. Not quite sure if you all know what I am talking about x) I am quite younger that most people here.

Boasorte

Quote:
smiles.gif

OMG I still have my old Lisa Frank diary my aunt gave me when I was 9!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
lol! me and the guys at work watched the spice girls movie a few weeks ago!
tong.gif
it was on and we were bored!

I remember I was about 7 I innocently ordered the movie on Pay-Per-View, my aunt had such a bitch fit, but I didn't care because the Spice Girls were worth it! LOL

makeba

I was a big fan of Wonder Woman. I loved the female super hero!!! Spice Girls were cool too. But I also loved me some POWER PUFF GIRLS!!!!!!

spunky

Quote:
I remember I was about 7 I innocently ordered the movie on Pay-Per-View, my aunt had such a bitch fit, but I didn't care because the Spice Girls were worth it! LOL

aww that's so cute!

me and my sister still do that when we're at my mum's [i'm 22 and she's 19
lol.gif
] - last time it was 'the best little whorehouse in texas'! can't beat a dolly parton movie!

man i was so into the spice girls! i had the impulse bodyspray that was released in the UK and i wanted to be sporty spice. i wore my addidas trackies everywhere with a leopard print top and a high ponytail... i was cool
tong.gif

elegant-one

Quote:

Hey, I love your new pic - you look great & so happy in it!

twiztdlilangel

Quote:
OMG I still have my old Lisa Frank diary my aunt gave me when I was 9!

I ADORED the spice girls...still do...I have a video from our middle school variety show that me and 4 friends dressed up and did the spice girls for! We thought we were the spice girls and constantly dressed as them! I still own the movie and watch it!

LittleMaryJane

Quote:
yes.gif
I see it at Wal-Mart and stuff a lot! I loved the fuzzy colored poster things. Not quite sure if you all know what I am talking about x) I am quite younger that most people here.

I do know what you're talking about.. I used to like doing those. I never hung them up or anything, but I loved coloring the fuzzy posters
greengrin.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
I do know what you're talking about.. I used to like doing those. I never hung them up or anything, but I loved coloring the fuzzy posters
greengrin.gif

Same! They were a great way to pass time.
yes.gif

Boasorte

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
aww that's so cute!

me and my sister still do that when we're at my mum's [i'm 22 and she's 19
lol.gif
] - last time it was 'the best little whorehouse in texas'! can't beat a dolly parton movie!
man i was so into the spice girls! i had the impulse bodyspray that was released in the UK and i wanted to be sporty spice. i wore my addidas trackies everywhere with a leopard print top and a high ponytail... i was cool
tong.gif

I had their lollipops, stationary, and bags. I also had the dolls. Now that I think of it, my bay sister stole my Sporty Spice, and when I went to visit my mother a few years ago, I noticed her red sequined top and black pants on a Bratz doll, and Sporty was NAKED! OMG I WAS SO PISSED OFF ( Mind you I was like 15 at this time LOL)
Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
Wow I am really feeling my age right now.
th_wink3.gif

You should feel SEXAAAY!
graucho.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiztdlilangel
I ADORED the spice girls...still do...I have a video from our middle school variety show that me and 4 friends dressed up and did the spice girls for! We thought we were the spice girls and constantly dressed as them! I still own the movie and watch it!

My friends and I did that with them too. I was always Scary Spice because I was the only Black that had crazy wild hair while everyone else fought to be Baby. We used to pretend like we were Destiny's Child, and I would always be either Beyonce or Kelly because I share a name with both of them! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Hey, I love your new pic - you look great & so happy in it!

Thanks! I was happy becuase my camera was finally taking proper pictures!
smiles.gif

_tiffany

I was never a fan of Wonder Woman either. I liked Power Rangers and then SPICE GIRLS!!! They're coming out with a Spice Girls musical, it would be SO COOL if MAC did a collection with them for that - I WOULD SERIOUSLY BUY EVERYTHING.