MAC Work It Out (March 2, 2017)

awickedshape

I'm fine. I had a conversation with 2 good friends last night, one after the other. Those 2 are not the ones that are bullshitting... Not going into too much detail, but the person they have concerns with are playing a dangerous game defending someone who I called 'a rapist waiting to happen'. And I don't take kindly to rapists, no matter of their gender. And there is a possibility that she could be dating that person.

So, I'm worried about a friend who could be taken advantage my someone I thought was a friend... If that makes any sense.

Sorry for going off topic, guys. I didn't have a goodnight's sleep after those conversations.

I hope you can get thru to your friend and that it will work out ok, Marsha

GreenEyedAllie

I'm fine. I had a conversation with 2 good friends last night, one after the other. Those 2 are not the ones that are bullshitting... Not going into too much detail, but the person they have concerns with are playing a dangerous game defending someone who I called 'a rapist waiting to happen'. And I don't take kindly to rapists, no matter of their gender. And there is a possibility that she could be dating that person.

So, I'm worried about a friend who could be taken advantage my someone I thought was a friend... If that makes any sense.

Sorry for going off topic, guys. I didn't have a goodnight's sleep after those conversations.

No worries at all. I just wanted to make sure you were alright. I probably should have just PM'ed. I'm glad you're ok, and I hope your friend stays safe as well.

Marsha Pomells

I hope you can get thru to your friend and that it will work out ok, Marsha
Thanks AWS, I just hope what me and SG (friend initial) can get through to her. I learnt a few things from those 2 conversations last night, and during the conversation I had to apologise to SG because she had an unfortunate experience with this guy in 2015, and again this month.

Marsha Pomells

No worries at all. I just wanted to make sure you were alright. I probably should have just PM'ed. I'm glad you're ok, and I hope your friend stays safe as well.
It's ok, you wasn't to know the nature of it.

Again, I am really sorry for going off topic.

I want to enjoy the mascaras, but I want to do my experiment and post swatches.

awickedshape

Thanks AWS, I just hope what me and SG (friend initial) can get through to her. I learnt a few things from those 2 conversations last night, and during the conversation I had to apologise to SG because she had an unfortunate experience with this guy in 2015, and again this month.

Ah, that's rough
I really hope it goes well

Prettypackages

No need to apologize Marsha. Hope it works out, or you can kick their ass. ;-)

Yeah, Monsy, you'll always be Monsy to me too. I looked at EO and thought, what's so hard pronouncing that? LOL Only for a quick second though.

That Strong woman promo was awesome!

I kinda want to play with mascara mixing medium now. I don't see the purpose of colored mascara since that is a product that can go bad so fast. I mean, I get it, I just don't think it's practical.

Marsha, I'm confused, you have 36 brushes that need to be labeled?

Marsha Pomells

No need to apologize Marsha. Hope it works out, or you can kick their ass. ;-)

Yeah, Monsy, you'll always be Monsy to me too. I looked at EO and thought, what's so hard pronouncing that? LOL Only for a quick second though.

That Strong woman promo was awesome!

I kinda want to play with mascara mixing medium now. I don't see the purpose of colored mascara since that is a product that can go bad so fast. I mean, I get it, I just don't think it's practical.

Marsha, I'm confused, you have 36 brushes that need to be labeled?
Asses will be kicked in February, waiting for my friend to travel up from Kent. Then we'll drill it in about her so called man.

i purchased a 36 piece brush set back in 2012. Some of them, I know what they're for. But the others are just... Well, a spin out. I know that will only use around 12 of those brushes, the other 24 are on the extreme side. But I only let my friends use them, as I'm kinda funny about that sort of stuff.

lilinah

I really want some of these mascaras... of course, of all the kinds of make up there are, i rarely wear mascara. It definitely makes my eyes stand out, so i should wear it more, but i just hate taking it off, i end up crunching or pulling out my lashes, even when i'm being gentle.

And, Marsha, it's ok to say some stuff here, this is a friendly supportive spot. I'm sorry to hear about your one friend and i hope you get thru to the other.

Miss Dynamite

I really want some of these mascaras... of course, of all the kinds of make up there are, i rarely wear mascara. It definitely makes my eyes stand out, so i should wear it more, but i just hate taking it off, i end up crunching or pulling out my lashes, even when i'm being gentle.
And, Marsha, it's ok to say some stuff here, this is a friendly supportive spot. I'm sorry to hear about your one friend and i hope you get thru to the other.

I always use vaseline to remove my mascara, it does really well.

Prettypackages

Ahhh I compltely understand about the brushes now. Which set? maybe we can help.

Another Random THought: Now I sing Beyonce's song when I see this title. HA!
Asses will be kicked in February, waiting for my friend to travel up from Kent. Then we'll drill it in about her so called man.

i purchased a 36 piece brush set back in 2012. Some of them, I know what they're for. But the others are just... Well, a spin out. I know that will only use around 12 of those brushes, the other 24 are on the extreme side. But I only let my friends use them, as I'm kinda funny about that sort of stuff.

mac_aiken

I'm the same way. I started getting my lashes tinted and it made a HUGE difference.

lilinah

I don't care about the names - i'm wearing a color, not a name - so that isn't putting me off... unfortunately :hehe:

elegant-one

Same here! And sometimes I just feel too lazy to want to take it off so I end up not wearing any.

elegant-one

I'm the same way. I started getting my lashes tinted and it made a HUGE difference.

Hi my dear friend! I didn't know they tinted lashes! Is it done at a beauty salon or where? Can you do it yourself?

:kisskiss::kisskiss: Oh, I kept thinking about you & the new Chanel Camelia highlighter - did you get it?

Latest posts