MAC Work It Out (March 2, 2017)

mac_aiken

Hi my dear friend! I didn't know they tinted lashes! Is it done at a beauty salon or where? Can you do it yourself?

:kisskiss::kisskiss: Oh, I kept thinking about you & the new Chanel Camelia highlighter - did you get it?

I've missed you too. The holidays were crazy busy and then I got sick with a virus that is going around.

Yes, a lot of salons offer lash tinting. It is done with a vegetable based dye and on me lasts about 4-5 weeks. I know some beauty supply shops and drugstores offer DIY kits but I would never do it myself. Besides it is relatively inexpensive to have done by a professional.

fabulousmoolah

I wish they would come out with minis for the colored mascara. I wouldn't pay for a full size one that will dry up before I even use 1/4 of it but I would buy minis in several colors for a reasonable price, like the pigment vials.

Marsha Pomells

I wish they would come out with minis for the colored mascara. I wouldn't pay for a full size one that will dry up before I even use 1/4 of it but I would buy minis in several colors for a reasonable price, like the pigment vials.

I'm on the verge of skipping this collection, got loads of pigments and lash mixing medium. So I won't be going on a mad one for the mascaras, when I can just make my own custom colour.

Miss Dynamite

This seems to be coming out on March 6th for Europe, so I'm guessing February for US, thinking I was right about this being the big spring collection. Very weird choice if it is, usually there's a lot more different products. Picture of the Crystal Glaze Glosses and the lipsticks:
Instagram

Marsha Pomells

This seems to be coming out on March 6th for Europe, so I'm guessing February for US, thinking I was right about this being the big spring collection. Very weird choice if it is, usually there's a lot more different products. Picture of the Crystal Glaze Glosses and the lipsticks:
Instagram
Had to go back and look at the colour story... Straightforward skip from me. I got pigments and I got mixing medium. I can recreate the mascaras at home. The lipsticks don't tickle my fancy and the rest is just meh. Have I done well, Team low buy???

Miss Dynamite

Had to go back and look at the colour story... Straightforward skip from me. I got pigments and I got mixing medium. I can recreate the mascaras at home. The lipsticks don't tickle my fancy and the rest is just meh. Have I done well, Team low buy???

Meanwhile, I want more and more of this collection everyday. 5 Crystal Glaze Glosses and 12 mascaras. I'm completely hopeless.

leonah

I hope that they bring back all the scented fix+ in regular sizes. I love yuzu, coconut and rose!! they need to be perm.

jennyap

I posted a couple of weeks ago about the Fix+ minis, didn't realise they are part of this collection! The ones coming back are Lavender and Rose (so I'm assuming the third in the pic is the original)

ETA scrap that last bit, Coconut also seems to be reappearing

Last edited:

Marsha Pomells

I posted a couple of weeks ago about the Fix+ minis, didn't realise they are part of this collection! The ones coming back are Lavender and Rose (so I'm assuming the third in the pic is the original)

ETA scrap that last bit, Coconut also seems to be reappearing
I can't dupe a Fix+, so I will have to buy one of them. Lavender or Coconut...

VioletPearl

I want the dark brown mascara and I hoped that the cucumber fix+ would come back... I still have a bit left in the rose one but I am reall sick of it by now. The cucumber one was soo fresh! Regretting big time not buying it...

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I can't dupe a Fix+, so I will have to buy one of them. Lavender or Coconut...

I love the Coconut one, it feels more moisturizing than the regular Fix+. Haven't used it in a while tho, I totally forgot about it. I even have an unopened backup. :rolleyes: