MAC Work It Out (March 2, 2017)

Rinstar

I'm excited to see swatches of the lipsticks and crystal glaze glosses. Plus definitely getting at least one mini Fix+

Miss Dynamite

I'm excited to see swatches of the lipsticks and crystal glaze glosses. Plus definitely getting at least one mini Fix+
Instagram

There's swatches of 4 of them. The top and bottom ones are from Makeup Art Cosmetics collection. The middle 4 are Ripped, Flex Appeal, Nice Cheeks and Love Your Body.

fabulousmoolah

I wish they would sell the colored mascaras in sets of minis. I would want them but I would never finish off a full size before it dried up.

LauraLara

I wish they would sell the colored mascaras in sets of minis. I would want them but I would never finish off a full size before it dried up.
SO true. I hate the idea of spending that much on something I'm Gna wear like twice just for fun. I want so many colors but it's to play with, not to use often... and mascara REALLY doesn't last. I get enough time out of lipsticks and eyeshadows to get weird colors. I have the mascara mixing medium and lots of pigments, I should really try actually using that before I drop more money...

Marsha Pomells

SO true. I hate the idea of spending that much on something I'm Gna wear like twice just for fun. I want so many colors but it's to play with, not to use often... and mascara REALLY doesn't last. I get enough time out of lipsticks and eyeshadows to get weird colors. I have the mascara mixing medium and lots of pigments, I should really try actually using that before I drop more money...
I'm not alone. I rather play with those than spend more money on mascara, especially when I know I won't reach for them as much as my usual black/brown/burgundy/blackened teal staples.

Jacq-i

I'm excited to get Lavender Fix+, Rose Fix+, and the Whiff of Pink/Softly Does It Studio QuickTrick Stick. :)

lilinah

Maybe it's just me, but the promo picks look lame. I love the "editorial" looks of most promo pics, but these... enh!

Still, i've got a bunch of the colorful mascaras on my wish list, Sweaty Betty – Bluish green, Heart Rate’s Rising – Rich red, Well-Toned – Rich plum purple, probably nothing else

Well, possibly one Quicktrik Stick...

Marsha Pomells

These are already available, I think they have been for like a year. But the colors in this collection are much cuter than the ones in those minis, at least imo.
They should've released the new ones as minis instead of what they are already selling... Or at least issue out samples with every sale, all we have to do is choose a colour.

Latest posts