MAC Work It Out (March 2, 2017)

Marsha Pomells

I love the Coconut one, it feels more moisturizing than the regular Fix+. Haven't used it in a while tho, I totally forgot about it. I even have an unopened backup. :rolleyes:

When they first came out, I missed out on the coconut one and that was the one I really wanted. I did get Yuzu and love the smell of it. Has anyone tried and smelled the lavender one???

VioletPearl

I smelled it at the store back then, it had a nice, not too storng lavender scent.
When they first came out, I missed out on the coconut one and that was the one I really wanted. I did get Yuzu and love the smell of it. Has anyone tried and smelled the lavender one???

lyseD

Last time I got Yuzu, Cucumber and Rose. Still have a ton of rose left. I think I'll pick up the Lavender this time.

Also my MAC girls said this was the big spring collection and they raved about the new eyeliner.

PrettyTwisted

Also my MAC girls said this was the big spring collection and they raved about the new eyeliner.
Yeah I'm wondering if the new Brushstroke eyeliner is part of this collection

So far just the nude beige Lustre for me, it looks like How Tropical

Debating the violet Crystal gloss

GreenEyedAllie

Why didn't they put the checkerboard pattern on the bullets? Nobody cares about fancy boxes.

I always feel that way about the special packaging for boxes and not product. I mean, I guess if you keep boxes, you could collect it, but for me, the last thing I need is a drawer full of pretty boxes. My recycle bin appreciates the distinction, I guess, lol.

awickedshape

I keep my makeup in the boxes for easier storage lol
I don't like the idea of the checkered bullets but if they're doing 80s neon I wouldn't mind a neon ring around the bullet (where the silver part shows)

Marsha Pomells

I keep my makeup in the boxes for easier storage lol
I don't like the idea of the checkered bullets but if they're doing 80s neon I wouldn't mind a neon ring around the bullet (where the silver part shows)
80s neon collection would be a collection I would want to see and purchase.

MzBrownBeauty

Why did you mention this? LOL Now I'm on sephora reading the great reviews. I'm almost out of my mario badescu toner so I'm going to pick this one up.

:roflmao:I just ordered another one! I hope you like it as much as I do! I have a few dark spots from some minor breakouts and have noticed a difference in just a few weeks.

Latest posts