MAC x Archie's Girls (Betty & Veronica) Collection Discussion (February 2013)

OctoberViolet

sweet.png
Please let us know what you find out if you can remember. I'm dying to know some of the upcoming collections. I feel like we haven't heard a beep in ages. Just the Archie Girls collection and Viva Glam 2.
Btw, only one eyeshadow quad and 3 lipsticks for each girl, right?

I got invited to a MAC S/S trend presentation for VIP next week and they said they're going to introduce some of upcoming S/S collections. (I don't live in the US now)
Hopefully, I can see Archie's too.

Mac-Guy

sleepy.gif
Good grief. I want a color story already. Come on MAC!!!!!

Also, I keep looking at Boyfriend Stealer and I think it reminds me of Harvest lipstick from the Fall lip palette. I have wanted that in a lipstick form, so I am still getting it even if I already have something similar & it's not exactly like Harvest.

I also agree that we will probably see more bright purple purple (or deep purple or violette blue--fingers crossed) lipsticks coming up this year.
See my post above ;-)

Mac-Guy

I'm with you! I know some people are disappointed, but I wasn't even interested in the collection until I saw this. Personally, I find purples to be perfect Spring colours. Yes, this one is darker, but it also looks somewhat sheer, which I think keeps it from being too Fall-like for me.

OK, I completely missed the name of the lipstick and when I read this message, I was kind of shocked/ confused...
rofl.gif

martiangurll

Here goes nothing!
Looks gorgeous! Almost makes me want it, but I am on a Lustre No buy. It would have to be really, really different from all the other purples I have to justify breaking the no buy. Good news for me, money saved to be put to a pigment.

The Veronica quad definitely reminds me of another purple quad, maybe the Spring Color Forecast? Anybody? I think I can skip, which is shocking since I am such a quad h00r, but I honestly have too many purple quads!

Pinkdollface

I might be able to skip the BS lipstick too if it's a lustre. Cremesheen will be more difficult. I could really use the money, because I went out of control today with Guerlain. A store had two LE meteorites and the peacock powder hidden in the drawer and thanks to my makeup friend I found out about it. I think I'm very lucky to have found these and this made my day
pompom.gif

I also hope we'll get a colour story soon. I wanna know the finishes!

KMQE716

Looks gorgeous! Almost makes me want it, but I am on a Lustre No buy. It would have to be really, really different from all the other purples I have to justify breaking the no buy. Good news for me, money saved to be put to a pigment.

The Veronica quad definitely reminds me of another purple quad, maybe the Spring Color Forecast? Anybody? I think I can skip, which is shocking since I am such a quad h00r, but I honestly have too many purple quads!
idk that face chart that was using the purple quad won me over still. but you know it's all about this color story...which i need MAC to release already!!

hmm yeah it does in a way look like the Color 3 quad ( think that's what it is called).

i still don't think it's a lustre! if it is, it feels great on my lips lol. very moisturizing.

Anitacska

Ooh, which Meteorites did you get? I can't wait for my new one to get here, maybe tomorrow... Just ordered the green quad as well.

I might be able to skip the BS lipstick too if it's a lustre. Cremesheen will be more difficult. I could really use the money, because I went out of control today with Guerlain. A store had two LE meteorites and the peacock powder hidden in the drawer and thanks to my makeup friend I found out about it. I think I'm very lucky to have found these and this made my day
pompom.gif

I also hope we'll get a colour story soon. I wanna know the finishes!

Pinkdollface

Ooh, which Meteorites did you get? I can't wait for my new one to get here, maybe tomorrow... Just ordered the green quad as well.
I got Perles de Nuit and Perles d'Azur:) I also want the green quad, but I'll skip the spring meteorites. I'm much happier with the meteorites I got today.

Latest posts