MAC x Archie's Girls (Betty & Veronica) Collection Discussion (February 2013)

0missjones

5d8e5c5e_image.jpeg
Just seen these on IG!

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Errrr, could it be a Glaze? If so, back on the list! It doesn't look too shimmery, so I am guessing it isn't a frost. Now, I am getting really curious for that color story with the finish details on the lipsticks...
iagree.gif

I think they will be able to make more products and have more supply, so it won't be quite as bad. Probably more like Wonder Woman.
Let's hope so! I didn't have any trouble getting everything I wanted from Wonder Woman.
thmbup.gif

bulbasaur359

This collection is already a headache. Ugh! I really hope I can get the stuff I want online. I was invited to the event at the south coast plaza pro store. I wonder if I should make an appt and have my husband watch the kiddo. Not often I get away without her.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I'm getting really tired of signing on and seeing no color story .. Wtf MAC!
Yup. I feel like I'm losing interest - especially with all the new collection info. If I don't see enough swatches/reviews before this comes out, I'll rather save my money for the other upcoming collections.

Naughtyp

Yup. I feel like I'm losing interest - especially with all the new collection info. If I don't see enough swatches/reviews before this comes out, I'll rather save my money for the other upcoming collections.
I think we will be getting info for this and all new collections at the same time. People keep posting that spring training is next week......so i dont think we are going to hear anything until then.
MAC GUY PLEASE POST SWATCHES!! lol

ForeverJenn

I completely agree wih everything you just said.. I'm more excited about the other threads right now. I feel like I've been reading about this collection on here for months now and wih it being so close, I expected to know exactly what I would be purchasing but I still have no idea & it's frustrating.

ChosenOne

I think that the 7th will be the online release date and the 14th for the in store release.
The store by me is releasing it on the 7th, so I'm wondering if it's the 7th for stores and the 14th for counters. I feel like MAC did that one week difference with another collection in the past year, but I don't remember which. I could just be making that up though, lol. I agree with starting the website stalking toward the end of Jan!