MAC x Archie's Girls (Betty & Veronica) Collection Discussion (February 2013)

Naughtyp

The store by me is releasing it on the 7th, so I'm wondering if it's the 7th for stores and the 14th for counters. I feel like MAC did that one week difference with another collection in the past year, but I don't remember which. I could just be making that up though, lol. I agree with starting the website stalking toward the end of Jan!
I thought the same things

hwdsprincess

230e5d53_image.jpeg
Here goes nothing!
Omg why were you camera shy??? Lol..... It looks great on you!!!

hwdsprincess

My friend invited me to an event she told me its the 19th of feb but I feel like its so far into the month : / i don't know if I want to wait for an event to get my things

hwdsprincess

Yup. I feel like I'm losing interest - especially with all the new collection info. If I don't see enough swatches/reviews before this comes out, I'll rather save my money for the other upcoming collections.
Lol I get like this all the time, I feel like I'm not on specktra as much because I feel there's been no new Info so I get bored, but then when they release haha I get this little burst of excitement

KMQE716

Errrr, could it be a Glaze? If so, back on the list! It doesn't look too shimmery, so I am guessing it isn't a frost. Now, I am getting really curious for that color story with the finish details on the lipsticks...
iagree.gif

I think they will be able to make more products and have more supply, so it won't be quite as bad. Probably more like Wonder Woman.
perhaps a glaze! i forgot all about that finish. Im willing to bet that's exactly what it is

Polaris

Just saw this in my magazine! (Prices are Canadian)

It says that the entire collection is on their website but I've looked. No dice.
ohboy.gif

mallory1712

Just went to my MAC store today and my MA told me it will be released on the 7th and she gave me a postcard thing that said the 7th and the 8th is the event. This is in Seattle Southcenter Mall...if that helps anyone hahaa!
shrugs.gif

Naughtyp

Just went to my MAC store today and my MA told me it will be released on the 7th and she gave me a postcard thing that said the 7th and the 8th is the event. This is in Seattle Southcenter Mall...if that helps anyone hahaa!
shrugs.gif
Was it a cute lil postcard?! lol If so, I am going to go get one lol

moonzie

Ladies the SA at Macy's told me the 14th... I will also be stalking at the end of Jan!
Hmm, my trusted MUA at Nordstrom said February 7th when I called about it on Sunday. She checked her book to confirm that it was the 7th. Yikes, this is messy.

ChosenOne

Just saw this in my magazine! (Prices are Canadian)

It says that the entire collection is on their website but I've looked. No dice.
ohboy.gif
Oh crap, now I definitely need to add Cream Soda blush to my list. I was trying to avoid it since I got Easy Manner and Supercontinental recently, but it's so pretty!

hwdsprincess

I definitely want all of the Veronica lippies.  Not feeling Betty's, though.
I want two from both girls : /..... When I was in high school there was a girl who was named Veronica that did not like me because I got w my boy friend whom she liked lol and she called me boyfriend stealer lol (which I was not) so I was never fond of that name but I'm loving the name of the lipstick and just a coincidence it's on Veronica's side

Spectacular

I think part of people's disappointment is that it looks similar to Yung Rapunxel and Dramatic Encounter. Most of us I think have either one or the other or both so it would be a dupe. It is a really pretty color for fall though.
Exactly...and I didn't even like Yung Rapunxel! Yung Rapunxel made me hunt down Smoked Purple because it was just so meh meh.

Spectacular

I want two from both girls : /..... When I was in high school there was a girl who was named Veronica that did not like me because I got w my boy friend whom she liked lol and she called me boyfriend stealer lol (which I was not) so I was never fond of that name but I'm loving the name of the lipstick and just a coincidence it's on Veronica's side
That's pretty damn awesome, not that you were accused of being a Boyfriend Stealer, but that somehow through all the kosmos of fate (*Twilight Zone Music*) years later MAC would make a collection that connects so much to your past. Hah! I think I'd love the lipstick more for that reason. "Who's the boyfriend stealer now Veronic?!"