MAC x Archie's Girls (Betty & Veronica) Collection Discussion (February 2013)

Haven

Thankfully nothing that I have seen so far appeals to me.

Maybe it is the products or the "impending fiscal cliff of doom" that I keep hearing about that is killing any excitement for this collection. (I keep thinking about how I shouldn't plan on buying anything "fun" after the first of the year unless this mess is solved.)

Naughtyp

omg daddy's little girl will be mine and Betty bright too! I even want he brushes and blushes and quads and liners even the mascara OMG OMG I need to put in some extra hours here at work lol

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Bright Betty looks a lot like Force of Love to me, too; maybe just a little softer. I think there's going to be a color similar to the Betty light blue pink in the Mineralize lipstick collection - I'm waiting for that one. In fact, all the Betty lipsticks look cute on first glance, but then seem like things I've got plenty of already on closer examination.

That hot fuchsia Veronica lipstick made me do a double take, but then even for that one, I've got Night Blooming and Petals & Peacocks….I might still fall for it, though. I'm not a Pearlmatte person, either, so I still may come out of this collection pretty clean.
Thanks for reminding me of that one! I can't believe I keep forgetting about it even though it's what I'm looking forward to the most.
fool.gif
Probably because we don't have that much info and pics yet.

OctoberViolet

th_drool.gif
heat.gif
I'm having an f'ing heart attack with these lipsticks. OMG! I want them all. Have we figured out what that light pink colored lipstick is yet? I wonder if MAC will release this collection a tad earlier than expected since we are learning about the color story and seeing pics of the items. I'm all for it. Between this collection and the Nicki Viva Glam 2 lipstick I need a freaking break.
blink.gif

kimibos

Thanks for reminding me of that one! I can't believe I keep forgetting about it even though it's what I'm looking forward to the most.
fool.gif
Probably because we don't have that much info and pics yet.
i wonder if those are going to be in the big mineralized collection, the one that comes out in jun-jul???

kimibos

th_drool.gif
heat.gif
I'm having an f'ing heart attack with these lipsticks. OMG! I want them all. Have we figured out what that light pink colored lipstick is yet? I wonder if MAC will release this collection a tad earlier than expected since we are learning about the color story and seeing pics of the items. I'm all for it. Between this collection and the Nicki Viva Glam 2 lipstick I need a freaking break.
blink.gif
i think this is going to come out at the same time as shop cook. im not shopping makeup in january. but i dont think a moth of no-buy is going to help me. i want a lottt from this collection. all the lipsticks except for the red and the beauty like one. as of now. ahhh we are in sooo muchhh trouble!!

peachsuns

''Betty Bright'' It's a Satin.

Thank you so much, Naynadine! Betty Bright looks perfect!
eyelove.gif

Thank you everyone for all the links and images! You guys are amazing!
bouquet.gif

Luckily, I'm not expecting a big haul. I'll probably get Betty Bright and a brush set. Hope 167SE is a good brush. I would prefer 167SH, but we don't know when it'll come back, right?
tong.gif
Hope we'll have a color story really soon!

Mac-Guy

Thank you so much, Naynadine! Betty Bright looks perfect!
eyelove.gif

Thank you everyone for all the links and images! You guys are amazing!
bouquet.gif

Luckily, I'm not expecting a big haul. I'll probably get Betty Bright and a brush set. Hope 167SE is a good brush. I would prefer 167SH, but we don't know when it'll come back, right?
tong.gif
Hope we'll have a color story really soon!
Check your CCO's.

ForeverJenn

omg!! I finally caught up with the posts in this collection and I am in love!!!! :eek: i want it all!! Good thing I have a month or so to prepare..!

Richelle83

Well hello!!! Been missing you around here!!! Hope you're doing well!!!
Howdy!! The fall semester was a bit more taxing than I thought it would be so I kinda lurked majorly. I'm hoping Spring won't be as bad, but I should be back to posting more.

2browneyes

My wallet is already crying. I normally only buy lipsticks and blushes. But I'm considering the quads, both of them, and the pigments.... I need to go on a no buy until this collection comes out.
Me too....no buy sounds good....we'll see how it works out lol

Latest posts