MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

Luscious V

6c3d131d_image.jpeg

Shars

Hmmmm, Lavender Jade is the only lippie that hasn't been removed from the site. Even the Julia Petit, Mia Moretti etc are gone.... Will there be another of these 2 second ghost restocks. I still sorta, kinda, REALLY, want it lol. I don't have the patience or time for stalking though.
sigh.gif

Edit: Did you get the one you tried to order Vee?

montREALady

Hmmmm, Lavender Jade is the only lippie that hasn't been removed from the site. Even the Julia Petit, Mia Moretti etc are gone.... Will there be another of these 2 second ghost restocks. I still sorta, kinda, REALLY, want it lol. I don't have the patience or time for stalking though.
sigh.gif

Yeah only the JP lipglass is still there (sold out)
http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/shaded/14614/34659/New-Collections/MAC-Julia-Petit/Julia-Petit/Julia-Petit-Tinted-Lipglass/index.tmpl

and High Tea, repromote, likely in the special box
http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/shaded/14550/310/New-Collections/MAC-Mia-Moretti/Mia-Moretti/Lipstick/index.tmpl

The girls here are so helpful with restocks, you just have to be connected here!
girlhaha.gif

Vineetha

Hmmmm, Lavender Jade is the only lippie that hasn't been removed from the site. Even the Julia Petit, Mia Moretti etc are gone.... Will there be another of these 2 second ghost restocks. I still sorta, kinda, REALLY, want it lol. I don't have the patience or time for stalking though. :sigh:   Edit: Did you get the one you tried to order Vee?
It did!! They shipped it the next day!! I hope they update it again and you are able to grab one!! Will keep an eye out for a restock!!!

bunnypoet

sigh.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if there were at least one more surprise restock. One of the most difficult shades to procure has had the weirdest restocking history. Definitely check this thread regularly if you can't stalk the MAC site.

Shars

I wouldn't be surprised if there were at least one more surprise restock. One of the most difficult shades to procure has had the weirdest restocking history. Definitely check this thread regularly if you can't stalk the MAC site.
Tell me about it! We would not be having this conversation if I hadn't tried to convince myself that I didn't LJ when it first launched on MAC's website. I had it in my cart and hesitated 5 mins too long and it was snatched away!!

bunnypoet

Thanks Vee! I'm usually an ace with catching restocks (lucky, really) but I haven't had much time to be checking at all.

Tell me about it! We would not be having this conversation if I hadn't tried to convince myself that I didn't LJ when it first launched on MAC's website. I had it in my cart and hesitated 5 mins too long and it was snatched away!!
Missing it by minutes is always painful, especially when it is due to hesitation! That launch was a disaster! I missed out on the MAC, Nordies and Macys launches. I was lucky though to then be able to get it from a Nordies store and then a backup from the Bloomies site (which had it on a long backorder - very weird, because they didn't have LJ in stock during the original launch). Everything about the LJ stock issues has been crazy and unpredictable. My fingers are crossed you are lucky with a restock!

Latest posts