MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

MissPrisssy

Just the beauty powder for me too. This will be my first one so I'm excited! Most of them are way too light for me.

lippieluv2013

Way too excited about a collection that has very limited information ......... My inner lipstick whore is running around in excitement.

Yazmin

This should be collection that's bringing back (some of?) the products from the ''mystery collection''.​
This got my attention! Excited to see what's in store for this collection.

NO VPFs! NO VPFs! NO VPFs! NO VPFs! NO VPFs! NO VPFs!
2cents.gif

NaomiH

This got my attention!  Excited to see what's in store for this collection.  NO VPFs! NO VPFs! NO VPFs! NO VPFs! NO VPFs! NO VPFs! :2cents:
If it's the same items that launched a few months back in the mystery collection, there will be one called Bao Bao's Jewels. :sigh:

Addict4MAC

If it's the same items that launched a few months back in the mystery collection, there will be one called Bao Bao's Jewels.
sigh.gif
I have a feeling it won't be single eyeshadows either. I think it will be VFP because I'm getting an ombre vibe from the description. "...five shades of gold eye shadow, from green gold to oxidized rose gold..." Isn't the VPF palette usually 5 shades?

mango13

I have a feeling it won't be single eyeshadows either. I think it will be VFP because I'm getting an ombre vibe from the description. "...five shades of gold eye shadow, from green gold to oxidized rose gold..." Isn't the VPF palette usually 5 shades?
I hope the eyeshadows aren't VPF. If they are I'm definitely passing on them. I'm excited for the lipsticks and beauty powder though.

Marsha Pomells

It would be great if they put the metallic gold pigment into a collection, as it's not available in the UK, and it's one I want.
I was able to get that pigment on eBay for a suitable price (under £20 including postage) and it is amazing... But messy

NaomiH

I think they are usually 5, but I think the one coming out for Black Friday is only 3 shades.

Latest posts