Mac x Brooke Candy Part 2 (April 28/ May 5 2016)

lilinah

I got Which Witch from the first release and i wonder if Witching Hour is just the same thing renamed, since Mind Control was also in the first release.

I'd just as soon get Whirl lipstick from the perm collection, and save the $4 for the special packaging, and I already got Whirl lip pencil in 2012. In the promo photo, it looks like Pamela is Whirl in the Vamplify finish.

And I wonder how Till Death Do Us Part (intense dark purple) compares to She-Rebel (dark blue-purple) from the initial Vamplify release back in September 2015.

flowerflower

I got Which Witch from the first release and i wonder if Witching Hour is just the same thing renamed, since Mind Control was also in the first release.

I also got which witch from the first release. I am hoping that witching hour is not the same shade. But you raise a good question/possibility. Which Witch is a gorgeous shade, i like it even better then Cyber lipstick when it comes to vampy shades.

stirfryedshana

Definitely want Doo Wop...I'm assuming Witching Hour is maybe a matte version of Which Witch so I can skip that since I already have it and a matte version would be pretty much the same thing as Viva Glam Ariana.

flowerflower

Just wanted to add, that according to the mac website which witch is a "deep plum (amplified)" while the shade witching hour is a "rich purple (matte)". I think they will be similar with different finishes. Definately getting witching hour, doo wop and night crawler lip liner.

Heidi K

Which Witch is kind of like glossy black when it's swatched. Witching Hour looks straight blue in these pics. I only want it cos of the name.

Miss Dynamite

There are swatches of Pamela, Till Death Do Us Part, Witching Hour and Doo Wop in Temptalia's swatch gallery if you scroll down.

stirfryedshana

Just saw T's swatches...absolutely love Doo Wop. For basically a hot pink it actually seems a little more unique? At least for my collection, that is...and I have a lot of hot pinks. I think it might be because of how bright and almost neon it is, yet there's a little more purple to it. I don't know, I'll definitely be getting it though! I'll skip Witching Hour even though I love the name.

GreenEyedAllie

There are swatches of Pamela, Till Death Do Us Part, Witching Hour and Doo Wop in Temptalia's swatch gallery if you scroll down.

Thanks! I may be skipping a lot. I'm not into Doo Wop or TDDUP. Witching Hour looks fun, but after realizing Which Witch did not look that great on me, I'm not sure WH would work either. Pamela looks pretty but may be too brown, and I still have lots of my nude vamplifys. I'm debating Whirl since I don't have it yet. More money for other stuff!

brumblebee

WH and TD look like a must. Can't see myself going for DW.

Yeah, I like it. I do wear hot pink a lot in the spring. But I don't think "I have to have it." It reminds me of some of the new Bite lipsticks... I haven't bought any of them because I can't bring myself to spend more than $20 on a lipstick.

Latest posts