Mac x Brooke Candy Part 2 (April 28/ May 5 2016)

KGeezy

Got my goodies today ! I ordered witching hour and night crawler . This was a random purchase and I'm usually not into true purples like these but I'm glad I got it . It's something totally different from my comfort zone but I quite like it. Please excuse my naked face lol, I had zero time for makeup this morning.

Natural light

nat.jpeg

indoors
in.JPG

OctoberViolet

Beautiful!!!! I love that shade of purple on you. I am expecting my goodies later this week. I can't wait!

Got my goodies today ! I ordered witching hour and night crawler . This was a random purchase and I'm usually not into true purples like these but I'm glad I got it . It's something totally different from my comfort zone but I quite like it. Please excuse my naked face lol, I had zero time for makeup this morning.

Natural light

View attachment 53945

indoors
View attachment 53946

MissTania

So I wore Doo Wop today and it was actually more muted than I expected! I mean it's gorgeous I just tend to like more in your face colors lol.

View attachment 53936

EDIT: I'm realizing in this pic it looks weirdly similar to my avi which I'm wearing Have Your Cake in...strange because they're pretty different colors.

I love it on you! Thanks for posting. It does seem a bit more muted than I was expecting too, but I really like the look of it!

MissTania

Thank you!!!

You're welcome! I need the like button for these instances lol.
Yay! I just ordered one, but if it's mind blowing I will grab another :icon_cheers::sunshine::five::twirl:

I am excited for you to get yours:kisskiss:! It doesn't hurt that the packaging is so snazzy lol! :yay::twirl:

Are you interested in Vibe Tribe? I so want a lipstick in that packaging but none are truly calling out to me, Arrowhead looks ok but it will need a liner or to be mixed for sure. I have bought a few of the new D & G matte lippies and the new Gucci mattes, I am doing a US Haul (the first since the one you assisted me with). For once, MAC is not predominant in my Haul!

thefbomb

I want Doo Wop (& the pink from Poesia) but I'm trying to do a low buy. I like it but I have lots of pinks (pinks are my fav). I'm sure I probably have something similar but not sure... I also like the packaging on both the pinks I mentioned

NATlar

My Brooke Candy goodies are arriving today... stalking out my window for the postman haha!!!

NATlar

I want Doo Wop (& the pink from Poesia) but I'm trying to do a low buy. I like it but I have lots of pinks (pinks are my fav). I'm sure I probably have something similar but not sure... I also like the packaging on both the pinks I mentioned

I'm the same I have far too many pinks I'm a sucker for them... I ordered DooWop and I want the one out the Poesia collection too haha!

NaomiH

I thought I'd skip this collection, but now I'm kind of pondering Doo Wop. I only have 2 or 3 (maybe 4) pinks in my stash and I think this might be a nice addition.

NATlar

My delivery came, but I'm in the office. All the more reason to be excited on a Wednesday.

Mine didn't turn up :( so contacted MAC and they said it's been delayed with royal mail so I should have it tomorrow damn was so excited receiving it today haha!!

Marsha Pomells

Just tried on WH and compared it to Gunner... Ignore the makeup freeness, about to jump in shower, NC45 for reference...

image.jpeg

All I can say is that if anyone did miss Gunner, pick WH up... Gunner on top/right when photo actually adjusts itself and WH bottom/left...

image.jpg

It's slightly bluer, and I will be picking up another one this week.

TDDUP on the other hand... Let's just say that I won't be running low on She Rebel anytime soon... She Rebel on top/right and TDDUP on bottom/left...

image.jpg

OctoberViolet

WH looks beautiful on you Marsha!!! I too have Gunner. I figured they might be similar, but I didn't care. One can never have too many blueish purples in my book.

Just tried on WH and compared it to Gunner... Ignore the makeup freeness, about to jump in shower, NC45 for reference...

View attachment 53967

All I can say is that if anyone did miss Gunner, pick WH up... Gunner on top/right when photo actually adjusts itself and WH bottom/left...

View attachment 53968

It's slightly bluer, and I will be picking up another one this week.

TDDUP on the other hand... Let's just say that I won't be running low on She Rebel anytime soon... She Rebel on top/right and TDDUP on bottom/left...

View attachment 53974

Latest posts