MAC x Carine Roitfeld (Fall 2012)

gracie90

Quote: Originally Posted by Copperhead
Just woke up? I only WISH I could look that good upon just waking up!
girlhaha.gif

Seconded! Your skin is perfect - I'm so jealous!

honey on boost

I tried my best. lol hope the camera was able to really show the difference for you guys
bare lips

with lipstick

bare lips

with lipstick

* please dont mind my no makeup face and puffy curls on my head. I had just woken up and i still havent ate breakfast lol
Thank you! You are gorgeous! I can see the difference.. I think I'm going to give it a shot since I have pigmented lips maybe this will lighten them up a bit. I only swatched it on my hand in the store so I really couldn't see a difference.

luvlydee

Seconded! Your skin is perfect - I'm so jealous!
oh no trust me i have a lot of pores around my nose and very oily in the tzone and very dry everywhere else and i have a bunch of black spots on the side of my jaw from my horrible acne days when i was a teenager until like i was 23. My boyfriend always tells me i have a rough feeling chin lol. my skin is far from perfect! lol

DILLIGAF

I think my hair is too dark for a brown mascara. somehow it doesnt look flattering on me.

BTW kind of out of topic....

What is the best WATERPROOF MASCARA REMOVER???? I've used all MAC and all MUFE but... all failed.
I know I may be a bit late but, how about Embroylisse Lotion Micellaire. It's similar to Bioderma but easier to find here in the US. It works for me with waterproof mascara and everything else. I love this stuff. The only down side is it is a bit costly, $28 for 8.5 fl oz. Thing is when you find something that works this well you make sacrifices to get it. I know I do.

luvlydee

Thank you! You are gorgeous! I can see the difference.. I think I'm going to give it a shot since I have pigmented lips maybe this will lighten them up a bit. I only swatched it on my hand in the store so I really couldn't see a difference.
swatched on my arm all i see is like a clear gloss. but on my lips i could see the beige-y color.

I tried puttin a matte lipstick on top of this and it turned the lipstick more glossy looking without losing its pigmentation. Very nice.

KissMyLips

so i purchased the tropical mist lipstick and recieved it yesterday.
i swatched it on my arm and all i saw was gloss no color so i tossed it to the side.lucky i thought the tube looked nice cuz if not i woulda probably returned it.
a few minutes ago i tried it on my lips out of boredom and trying to fix my make up collection and i love it. it toned down the pinkness to my lips and made them a very natural nude.i love it. i dont even get that look from regular clear balms they seem to bring out pinkness more. now im debating if i should order another tube.(since im a compulsive makeup buyer the answer will most likely be yes lol)

Mac-Guy

so i purchased the tropical mist lipstick and recieved it yesterday.
i swatched it on my arm and all i saw was gloss no color so i tossed it to the side.lucky i thought the tube looked nice cuz if not i woulda probably returned it.
a few minutes ago i tried it on my lips out of boredom and trying to fix my make up collection and i love it. it toned down the pinkness to my lips and made them a very natural nude.i love it. i dont even get that look from regular clear balms they seem to bring out pinkness more. now im debating if i should order another tube.(since im a compulsive makeup buyer the answer will most likely be yes lol)
Yeah! My Tropical Mist family is growing.
drinks.gif

honey on boost

thanks, i just ordered from nordstroms and used ebates for some money back..too bad MAC isnt on ebates lol
lol seriously! I would have a ton of ebates $$ if that was the case.

For anyone else interested I called my local Mac store and they releasing it tomorrow so you can still get it in stores. Phew! that was a close call.

Mac-Guy

I'm not surprised that it sold out. It's one of those universally flattering nudes that is hard to find. Yes, it's a subtle lippie, but a lot of people prefer an everyday nude over a bright l/s (which is gorgeous too, but very different).

Anyway, I'm glad I got sufficient BU's.