MAC x Carine Roitfeld (Fall 2012)

Mac-Guy

What to do, what to do? Those of you with both, is one of them becoming a clear favorite over the other yet?
That's why I like both. The combination of both of them together is just divine. However, Naked 2 is probably the better deal.

Boasorte

This lipstick looks pretty in the tube, but is nothing more than lip balm, I love the eye/face sets though they may still be a pass for me.

PrettyKitty

Be careful with BUs of mascaras, I had a couple of deluxe samples (+ a full size) and I had to throw them away! They were so dry when I opened them to use them, only one year later. They were sealed and in a cool dark place.

luvlydee

my lipstick will be here on tuesday. Im already planning to use it as a gloss. If it ends up toning down a bit my pigmented lips then itll be a plus, but other than that Im not expecting much lol

kimibos

are there any drugstore lines that make color mascara?
maybelline just launched a colletion. they have a green, blue, purple ones there's one more color but i cant remember. i saw them at my rite aid but all the money i had went to the color tattoo shadows.

liba

Be careful with BUs of mascaras, I had a couple of deluxe samples (+ a full size) and I had to throw them away! They were so dry when I opened them to use them, only one year later. They were sealed and in a cool dark place.
I still haven't opened any of my WW Opulash BUs, but I'll report back when I do. Here's hoping they survive. If they don't, I know better next time.
peace2.gif

cucumbers

maybelline just launched a colletion. they have a green, blue, purple ones there's one more color but i cant remember. i saw them at my rite aid but all the money i had went to the color tattoo shadows.
I tried the purple Great Lash, and the color did NOT show up on my lashes at all, with or without regular black mascara underneath. I have naturally black lashes already, so YMMV, but the WW and the Benefit Plum mascara both show up on me. With the Great Lash, it looked like I wasn't wearing mascara at all, even with five or six coats.

lilinah

-- 1,000 Lashes - Fiberized Lash Weave Mascara

----- Midnight Black
----- Underground Brown
----- Heart Throb Pink
----- Divine Purple
----- Indigo Blue
----- Mermaid Teal
----- Lush Green

-- Lash Tinsel - Glitter Mascara
----- UFO (turquoise)
----- Voodoo (royal blue)
----- Disco Ball (silver)
----- Gold Digger (gold)
----- Spellbound (black glitter)
also looks like this comes in bronze, purple, and pink
Again, i have not tried any of these. I'd check with other Specktralites as well as the reviews on makeupalley.com before buying.

sss215

-- 1,000 Lashes - Fiberized Lash Weave Mascara

----- Midnight Black
----- Underground Brown
----- Heart Throb Pink
----- Divine Purple
----- Indigo Blue
----- Mermaid Teal
----- Lush Green

-- Lash Tinsel - Glitter Mascara
----- UFO (turquoise)
----- Voodoo (royal blue)
----- Disco Ball (silver)
----- Gold Digger (gold)
----- Spellbound (black glitter)
also looks like this comes in bronze, purple, and pink

Again, i have not tried any of these. I'd check with other Specktralites as well as the reviews on makeupalley.com before buying.
The 80's, for real!!! As long as my lashes are, I was never into colored mascars. What's the deal? Someone please explain.
edited to add. i guess its better if you have a light color lash?

Mac-Guy

I'm still hoping for the return of a wider range of brown MAC mascaras. It's about time that they come back!

Piarpreet

I think my hair is too dark for a brown mascara. somehow it doesnt look flattering on me.

BTW kind of out of topic....

What is the best WATERPROOF MASCARA REMOVER???? I've used all MAC and all MUFE but... all failed.

PrettyKitty

I think my hair is too dark for a brown mascara. somehow it doesnt look flattering on me.

What is the best WATERPROOF MASCARA REMOVER???? I've used all MAC and all MUFE but... all failed.
My favorite is Bourjois Express eye makeup remover! MUFE didn't work for me either.

MRV

I use L’oreal Gentle Waterproof Eye and Lip Make up Remover. It's the best I have tried in that prize category.