MAC X Chris Chang Of Poesia (May 5th/ 12th 2016)

KGeezy

i must have that compact no matter what's in it!! this packaging is to die for but i'm not into funky lip colors at all but i'll probably get the blue just for the packaging alone lol. Also, are those blushes or ccbs in the promo pic?

phatgyrl95

Im going to be responsible and go for just the purple blush, red lippe and pink eye shadow. But I have a feeling I will end up with all three blushes, the purple and red lipsticks and the pink eyeshadow.

HappyHippy

I can't stop thinking about something that happened here a while ago. Somebody was talking about MAC lippies and somebody else mentioned bright coloured lippies from another brand. Everybody went crazy over the colours and said that MAC should bring out some extraordinary lippie colours. It looks like they finally did.

Marsha Pomells

I can't stop thinking about something that happened here a while ago. Somebody was talking about MAC lippies and somebody else mentioned bright coloured lippies from another brand. Everybody went crazy over the colours and said that MAC should bring out some extraordinary lippie colours. It looks like they finally did.

Sounds like a conversation I had with someone else, quite sometime ago. Not sure if it was me, who was whinging that MAC should bring some unconventional colours and who said what brand does what. But it seems that MAC finally pulled their socks up.

HappyHippy

Sounds like a conversation I had with someone else, quite sometime ago. Not sure if it was me, who was whinging that MAC should bring some unconventional colours and who said what brand does what. But it seems that MAC finally pulled their socks up.
It could be you. I'm not great with details. I think the other brand was limecrime but I'm not even sure about that. If we are speaking about cosmetics I can only remember the things I'm interested in and green lippies are not on my list.

Marsha Pomells

It could be you. I'm not great with details. I think the other brand was limecrime but I'm not even sure about that. If we are speaking about cosmetics I can only remember the things I'm interested in and green lippies are not on my list.

I know about Lime Crime, I got Serpentina. Was thinking about getting others... But not through the website. Some of Lime Crime's lipsticks are quite nice, but at the same time the packaging the lipsticks come in are a bit much.

There are other brands out there, that do some really cool lipsticks.

katred

Specktra Bestie
This one has definitely caught my eye. I'm wondering if the blue and yellow will be opaque or more sheer, shades to add a bit of warmth or coolness to other colours. Interested regardless.

Kaidan

I was getting ready for Flamingo Park but this collection is where it's at! :yay: The mint/turquoise everything will be mine along with everything else, even the yellow lipstick. Mac's blush game is strong this year.

Marsha Pomells

I was getting ready for Flamingo Park but this collection is where it's at! :yay: The mint/turquoise everything will be mine along with everything else, even the yellow lipstick. Mac's blush game is strong this year.

I think quite a few of us have decided to give Flamingo Park a miss, after seeing this collection. I even had a list ready for Flamingo Park.

kirstw91

Brit Beauty Blog has posted that this will launch in July (in the UK). Best start saving up then, especially for this and Flamingo Park.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I went to BBB's blog and will link it here, because she has a pic of the product line-up http://britishbeautyblogger.com/makeup/mac-poesia/
It's June, btw, and they're CCBs, not blushes - and the compact looks indeed like a highlighting powder of some sort.

I think it looks like the Prep+Prime powder. Which I really don't need. :screams: And no blushes... :storm: I guess I'll still get the compact for the packaging, and maybe the red CCB or a l/s.

Anneri

I think it looks like the Prep+Prime powder. Which I really don't need. :screams: And no blushes... :storm: I guess I'll still get the compact for the packaging, and maybe the red CCB or a l/s.

Totally with you on the blushes. I wanted a blush!!!

I think I want the compact, the red lipstick and the orange e/s.

Latest posts