MAC X Chris Chang Of Poesia (May 5th/ 12th 2016)

OctoberViolet

Oh. I see. Thank you so very much, Honi! I still might try the purple one then.

Cream Colour Bases. So basically cream products usually used on cheeks (But some say theyre alright on lips/eyes aswell but I dont like the texture).

AnitaK

Lippies and the pressed powder for me! I don't have any pressed powders but I want that compact for the packaging

Marsha Pomells

I haven't tried CCBs, I might pick one up... For the packaging, of course. Otherwise, it's just all the lippies and the purple CCB. What's in the compact???

stirfryedshana

Well damn, guess I'll be skipping the CCBs...and unless it's a beauty powder I'll be skipping the big compact too. But I'll definitely be getting at least two lipsticks, probably the pinky red one and the dark purple from the pic.

HappyHippy

The red lippie and the red and pink CCB's are on my maybe list. I don't need them but I'm a sucker for packaging. The orange and the pink eyeshadow are on my lemlist. I want those and I need those because I just finished my other pink es and am still on the hunt for a great orange es. Unless swatches dissapoint me offcourse. If the shadows give just a hint of colour I'm out. :action1:

GreenEyedAllie

Curiosity: you ladies that are passing on the CCB's, is it because you don't like cream products in general or is there something bad/weird about the CCB's in particular?

I'll probably get the powder unless it's utterly useless...yay for being a ghostie because it looks super white.

Rinstar

Hmmm I don't know how I feel about CCBs, I have never tried them! I like creme blush in general though, so maybe I should try them. Do they feel heavy?

beauteblogueur

The more I see the promo images, the more I think I better budget for the full collection, because I don't think I'm going to be able to hold myself back.

I'm skipping Zac Posen, may or may not get just one lippie from Charlotte Olympia, am not really into the Mineralize collections and only a few items from Flamingo Park caught my eye. So I'm not going to feel too bad about going crazy on this collection.

stirfryedshana

Curiosity: you ladies that are passing on the CCB's, is it because you don't like cream products in general or is there something bad/weird about the CCB's in particular?

I'll probably get the powder unless it's utterly useless...yay for being a ghostie because it looks super white.

I just don't like cream products, blushes especially. I have super pale skin so I feel like they always go on crazy and then never blend out well...just never been a fan!

Marsha Pomells

I just don't like cream products, blushes especially. I have super pale skin so I feel like they always go on crazy and then never blend out well...just never been a fan!

I would've thought that you would have to stipple it on, just for it to blend in properly or damp sponge it in.

Latest posts