MAC X Chris Chang Of Poesia (May 5th/ 12th 2016)

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Edited the first post and thread title. This collection will launch in May 2016. It will have 14 products, including 5 lipsticks, 4 eyeshadows, 3 cream colour base, 1 fluidline and 1 pressed powder.

Last edited:

LiliV

The only things I'm interested in are Sock It Xiqu and Vermillion Vee. I want to see a swatch of the plum lipstick too

stirfryedshana

Definitely will be getting Plum Princess...maybe the pink or red depending on swatches but I have a HUGE list for the Flamingo Park collection so might just pick up one lipstick from this even though the packaging is gorgeous!

rockin

I'm liking Peony Pavilion, but I can't remember the last time I used one of my Cream Colour Bases, so I might skip that. I also like the Prep and Prime Powder's compact, but obviously it's going to be more expensive than the permanent one.

All the eyeshadows are tempting, and possibly Vermillion Vee lipstick subject to swatches, but I feel I might have to get DDDevilish as it's pink and my initials are DD - silly reason to want something, but then I think we all make purchases for the name from time to time.

HappyHippy

If I'm not realistic I want it all just for the packaging. If I am realistic I will wear Electric Mandarin, Mu Mu Bloom, Royal Woo and Vermillion Vee.
If I have some extra cash floating around I might talk myself into the p&p and maybe even a CCB. But above all, I want swatches first.

OctoberViolet

Well. I love how Xiqu looks, but I have never used a ccb before and not sure if it would be good for my dryish skin. Can you use a ccb as a lippie and/or eyeshadow as well as a blush? :confused:

I also am loving DDDevilish and Plum Princess lipsticks.:catdance:
Depending on how opaque the teal and gold are I will probably skip.:marchmellow:

GreenEyedAllie

Whoops! Wrong thread! Sorry!

I'm kinda bummed about the compact being P&P. I just don't think I would use it....if anyone does use it, thoughts would be appreciated.

**Also, thank you to everyone for their opinions about the CCBs!**

Last edited:

smileyt06

I'm skipping this like I did the Simpsons I think. I love the package but I don't need a teal, yellow or pink lipstick. The purple maybe the only one. I hate CC and the blushes I don't care for packaging I will still depot it and back to Mac it because I prefer organizing lol

Myth

Thanks for the link Marsha:thankyou:

Just Gold XIXI for me just in time for the Olympics lol

Last edited:

Nessy

Depending on swatches I will be getting one shadow from MuMu Bloom, Pale Pipa or Royal Woo and one Lippy from Vermilion Vee or DDDevilish.

Wish I knew what to do with a green/yellow lol! Not quiet work colours!!