MAC X Chris Chang Of Poesia (May 5th/ 12th 2016)

Marsha Pomells

Depending on swatches I will be getting one shadow from MuMu Bloom, Pale Pipa or Royal Woo and one Lippy from Vermilion Vee or DDDevilish.

Wish I knew what to do with a green/yellow lol! Not quiet work colours!!

Nessy... When there's a will, there's a way... I'll rock the green and yellow while rocking it up in Camden. Otherwise, I'll just stick to nudes, pinks, reds, browns, mauves, purples and other traditional colours for work... Unless otherwise :p

Monsy

so they are releasing PP powder both in this one and zac posen? WOW they couldn't come up with anything else???

montREALady

geez this just made me want it all.

Is mac p&p pressed powder a good product?

I use it to set my concealer under my eyes. My sister swears by it and made me get it, lol. I sometimes feel like it leaves a white cast on me that's why I stopped using it all over my face. My sis has no issues with that.

Marsha Pomells

I use it to set my concealer under my eyes. My sister swears by it and made me get it, lol. I sometimes feel like it leaves a white cast on me that's why I stopped using it all over my face. My sis has no issues with that.

Ive been put off using it, for that reason. Just for the fear that I overuse it.

LIKE (I miss that button)

Join the club. I'm waiting very patiently for the like button to reappear.

Nessy

Nessy... When there's a will, there's a way... I'll rock the green and yellow while rocking it up in Camden. Otherwise, I'll just stick to nudes, pinks, reds, browns, mauves, purples and other traditional colours for work... Unless otherwise :p

:) I just about get away with green eyebrows at my work, sadly think green lippy will be too much lol! On the other hand I could just get it so I could be She Hulk every year for Halloween..........hmmmmm that's a good idea!

Marsha Pomells

:) I just about get away with green eyebrows at my work, sadly think green lippy will be too much lol! On the other hand I could just get it so I could be She Hulk every year for Halloween..........hmmmmm that's a good idea!

Rocked a green lipgloss at couple of times at work, nothing was said... Apart from 'lay off the slush puppies'.

Ill just buy them, as MAC doesn't really do unconventional lipsticks. But I do hope that these lipsticks are not a disappointment, when it comes to wear time and everything added on.

xochtl

This looks fun! I think I will try to get DDDevilish, Gold XIXI, or Plum Princess. And maybe the orange eyeshadow.

Marsha Pomells

The Downie sisters on Team GB gymnastics are great!
As for the gold and green lipsticks I'm hoping they're mattes

They're very talented, I can see one of them winning a medal.

They look like a matte. The red and pink look very RM to me, and the purple looks a bit on the amp side. We'll just have to wait and see what the story is on the lipsticks.

lilinah

What do i think of this collection?
:bowdown: :goofs::yay::kisskiss::drive::thumbsup::arco::tee::wootrock::cowdance::band::yess::jawsdown::catdance::scream::dance::party::drool::wow::twirl:

Yeah...

I skipped the matte liquid lips in Jan, will skip Zac Posen & Flamingo Park in Feb, skipping Charlotte Olympia in March.

But i love the colors and packaging in this collection... I hope it doesn't disappoint in real life...

ETA: Being a little more realistic, i won't get everything. Probably just half of everything. I'll skip the pink and orange lipsticks and CCBs, and the black Fluidline. And I'll probably skip the coral eyeshadow, since i think i have some similar colors.

Last edited:

ms.mad

Still need help with the new sight. How do I follow this thread, I do not see anything on notifications? Help!

boschicka

Still need help with the new sight. How do I follow this thread, I do not see anything on notifications? Help!

At the top of the thread is THREAD TOOLS. The third option that comes up when you click the little blue arrow is Subscribe to Thread.