MAC X Chris Chang Of Poesia (May 5th/ 12th 2016)

Myth

Ooops sorry didn't realize this was already posted

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Bubek07

i might just buy the powder for the packaging if i dont like the lippe

nut as i see now im skipping moste of the collections so far nothing remotly interesting
the flamingo one only tickles my fancy a bit but not enough

LiliV

The packaging is so stunning but I'm still not really feeling the products. I think all I want is the red lipstick

AnitaK

I am starting to think that I am gonna skip this collection. The packaging is beautiful but I am not feeling the products either

Myth

I was excited about Gold XIXI... Until I saw the nude (Parisian Nights?) during NYFW lol. Think I'll skip CC and get 2 Parisian Nights lol

Marsha Pomells

MAC calls the ccb lavender? I really want a swatch of that...

Especially after the TCBF fiasco... But the more I go back to looking at the above picture, the more I see Azalea Blossom... Well the purple part of it...

But when I see the pic on the first page... That's a totally different story altogether.

fabulousmoolah

I want the powder and the 3 wearable lipsticks. I wish I could try the yellow and blue to see how they'd change shades in a mix but that is too much money for me to spend on a maybe.

BuickMackane

I want the powder and the 3 wearable lipsticks. I wish I could try the yellow and blue to see how they'd change shades in a mix but that is too much money for me to spend on a maybe.

Same here. I don't particularly care for any of the items tbh but the packaging is divine :heart:

Latest posts