MAC X Ellie Goulding (Dec 14 / 17, 2015)

mercede466

I'm lovin the blush duo! I just swirl my brush around the whole thing and I love the color it gives off. SO pigmented and silky! I usually don't try to use the colors in a duo like this individually and these definitely look great mixed together.
i started to do that too. I like the mixed color better then just the blush by itself. its a more wearable color for me. :)

NATlar

is without your love similar to creme cup?

I put the tubes together and they don't look the same imo but could be the light i'll check tomorrow in daylight. I haven't swatched Creme Cup because it's out the MAC Enchanted Eve Lip bag and I want to keep that untouched haha... but from what I seen from my last Creme Cup I had that is a lot more payoff and not as sheer.

NATlar

I tried on "Only You" with the Lipliner "Just Wonderful" out of the Enchanted Eve Pink Lip bag..

10154539_10153924400778083_6360066174510584914_n.jpg

leonah

I put the tubes together and they don't look the same imo but could be the light i'll check tomorrow in daylight. I haven't swatched Creme Cup because it's out the MAC Enchanted Eve Lip bag and I want to keep that untouched haha... but from what I seen from my last Creme Cup I had that is a lot more payoff and not as sheer.

no worries :) thanks I thought it would be a bit lighter than without your love

NATlar

Just made another order... ordered the lustre drops in pink rebel and a BU of the lipsticks (I'm actually loving them and only had them a day haha) I do feel I'm gonna get a lot of wear out of them so I want a set that have been untouched looking pretty cause I love the logo on the bullet <3

Last edited:

GreenEyedAllie

Did anyone order the Explosion plushglass? If so, what do you think? I'm not typically a gloss gal, but it looked gorgeous on a SA at Sephora.

starletta8

I'll be getting the last 2 goodies I picked up from this collection today. It's taking all of my willpower to resist the Nights palette. I'll find some lovely warm neutrals from the other 3879834723 in my collection...

GreenEyedAllie

I'll be getting the last 2 goodies I picked up from this collection today. It's taking all of my willpower to resist the Nights palette. I'll find some lovely warm neutrals from the other 3879834723 in my collection...

Good luck with that....I have never had so many compliments as when I've been wearing Nights. Most people don't even call out the makeup...they're all 'there's something about you today/you look especially pretty today. Then a couple ladies at work who are also makeup fiends told me my makeup looked particularly nice. I'm digging it.

I had talked myself out of it, but there was only 1 at my counter and my favorite MAC MA told me I needed it. She was right.

laurennnxox

Did anyone order the Explosion plushglass? If so, what do you think? I'm not typically a gloss gal, but it looked gorgeous on a SA at Sephora.

I got the non-shimmery nude colored one, and honestly, I was so shocked at how tacky the gloss was. I guess I should have known better about the formula, though. I didn't think that with a name like "plushglass" it would feel like awful glue on my lips. I could have sworn I read somewhere that they were comfortable to wear. Unfortunately not for me. I returned it. :( But Explosion does look beautiful!! I keep getting tempted to order it but I won't because of the formula sadly.

GreenEyedAllie

I got the non-shimmery nude colored one, and honestly, I was so shocked at how tacky the gloss was. I guess I should have known better about the formula, though. I didn't think that with a name like "plushglass" it would feel like awful glue on my lips. I could have sworn I read somewhere that they were comfortable to wear. Unfortunately not for me. I returned it. :( But Explosion does look beautiful!! I keep getting tempted to order it but I won't because of the formula sadly.

I bought Explosion and it's seriously so pretty over any lip combinations. This tutorial convinced me that I needed it lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCecjKO7dM4

Thanks for the input! I think I've come down on getting it. It just looks too pretty to pass up.

starletta8

Good luck with that....I have never had so many compliments as when I've been wearing Nights. Most people don't even call out the makeup...they're all 'there's something about you today/you look especially pretty today. Then a couple ladies at work who are also makeup fiends told me my makeup looked particularly nice. I'm digging it.

I had talked myself out of it, but there was only 1 at my counter and my favorite MAC MA told me I needed it. She was right.

I'm in love with the blush- I may be getting a BU. It's amazing on me.

Now I think I may need Nights....

itskathleeeen

Just bought both lipsticks and Goodness Gracious from Macy's! I would have ordered from MAC for free overnight shipping but I had Plenti points to use at Macy's so my total was almost 50% off!

Ode

image.jpg

I've got the 129 brush and there is a difference compared to the traditional Mac ferrules. It's so hard to pick it up on camera! In some lights they seem the same but, to me, in day light there is a difference. It looks like the rose gold in the EG logo. I will say this, the brush itself does seem cheap. Though I don't have the original 129 to compare. Here is a pic... Excuse my pjs but this was the best I could do to show the colour!

NATlar

My second order with my backups of the lipsticks and Lustre Drops arrived today!! I can't wait to use the lustre drops... pretty :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    771.8 KB · Views: 73

starletta8

View attachment 50763

I've got the 129 brush and there is a difference compared to the traditional Mac ferrules. It's so hard to pick it up on camera! In some lights they seem the same but, to me, in day light there is a difference. It looks like the rose gold in the EG logo. I will say this, the brush itself does seem cheap. Though I don't have the original 129 to compare. Here is a pic... Excuse my pjs but this was the best I could do to show the colour!

I had the same reaction.

In poor lighting, I couldn't pick out the 217 or 129 by the ferrule.