MAC x Hayley Williams (April 2013)

MACerette

Luvlydee you look gorgeous in your new avatar!
pretty.gif
Love your new hairdo!

luvlydee

Luvlydee you look gorgeous in your new avatar!
pretty.gif
Love your new hairdo!
Thank u ! I had to cut my hair cuz i asked my dad (yes my dad lol) to trim my hair and he ended up cutting one side so short! I had no choice but to just cut it all off lmao. Oh well its just hair right?

and dammit now i want to reevaluate firecracker and i just realized my circle of friends doesnt even know who haley / paramore are. I tried telling them this collection was coming out and they gave me a blank stare. I tried singing some of the songs to my sister and still more blank stares lmao. Then i sang that stupid hip hop song she was featured in (airplanes with BOB. Hate that damn song) and thats when my sister was like oooo.

MACerette

Thank u ! I had to cut my hair cuz i asked my dad (yes my dad lol) to trim my hair and he ended up cutting one side so short! I had no choice but to just cut it all off lmao. Oh well its just hair right?

and dammit now i want to reevaluate firecracker and i just realized my circle of friends doesnt even know who haley / paramore are. I tried telling them this collection was coming out and they gave me a blank stare. I tried singing some of the songs to my sister and still more blank stares lmao. Then i sang that stupid hip hop song she was featured in (airplanes with BOB. Hate that damn song) and thats when my sister was like oooo.
Doesn't matter. It looks gorgeous on you!

MaitaiFluff

Thank u ! I had to cut my hair cuz i asked my dad (yes my dad lol) to trim my hair and he ended up cutting one side so short! I had no choice but to just cut it all off lmao. Oh well its just hair right? and dammit now i want to reevaluate firecracker and i just realized my circle of friends doesnt even know who haley / paramore are. I tried telling them this collection was coming out and they gave me a blank stare. I tried singing some of the songs to my sister and still more blank stares lmao. Then i sang that stupid hip hop song she was featured in  (airplanes with BOB. Hate that damn song) and thats when my sister was like oooo. 
I used to always hate getting my hair cut, so I got used to the expectation that it's hair and fortunately it will grow back. I would just hate it for a week or so until it got to the length that I had actually wanted. At least your new hair looks super cute now!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member

Well, thanks to that now I know who she ist too.
girlhaha.gif

I agree with the others, your hair looks great! I subbed to your YouTube BTW :)

Corally

http://www.allurabeauty.com/2013/mac-hayley-williams-collection/ I don't like the promo pic, she doesn't look like Hayley.. :eek:hboy:

vaisforluvrs

Wondering how different this will be from ablaze (fashion sets). Miiiight be a skip but only swatches will tell
smiles.gif
I would guess that they won't be similar at all. Neon orange vs bright peach. Makes me think that Ablaze will have some pink in it whereas this probably won't (maybe more of a true orange).

Latest posts