MAC x Hayley Williams (April 2013)

ladyarwen

I think I'll definitely be skipping the lippie. It looks quite similar to what I have in my stash already.

gildedangel

I am going to be all over that lippie! I don't have anything like it in my collection, so it will be the lipstick and the eyeshadow for me!
love.gif

luvlydee

Maybe you skipped it because it wasn't orange, it was coral iirc AND it was one of many similar colors. Firecracker is getting so much love here in this thread though I am starting to wonder if I missed soemthing! i do really have the bestest coral in the Shop/Cook quad though so would I need Firecracker too?
good point about it not being truly orange! lol but the only coral shade from the shop/cook collection was the matte pinkish coral (full of flavour) in the call me bubbles quad which i have. Fresh Daily was a frosted orange not coral (love this color) but i think you might be talking about brash? which was the red-copper color?? if it looks anything like brash imma skip this shadow because i wasnt loving brash either lol

Lipstickdiva420

Hmmm im not an orange lipstick person but i do like how this looks. I want to see it on a woc first but i have a feeling it might sell out really quick before then lol
Yeah that color is questionable lol and I like the way it looks too. I might just get it anyway.

martiangurll

good point about it not being truly orange! lol but the only coral shade from the shop/cook collection was the matte pinkish coral (full of flavour) in the call me bubbles quad which i have. Fresh Daily was a frosted orange not coral (love this color) but i think you might be talking about brash? which was the red-copper color?? if it looks anything like brash imma skip this shadow because i wasnt loving brash either lol
that's the one. my favorite coral e/s so far. I have yet to get the coral from the Iris Apfel and the one coming up from this collection may be nice. Also, I am wondering if Ablaze e/s will be more coral than orange

erine1881

good point about it not being truly orange! lol  but the only coral shade from the shop/cook collection was the matte pinkish coral (full of flavour) in the call me bubbles quad which i have.  Fresh Daily was a frosted orange not coral (love this color) but i think you might be talking about brash? which was the red-copper color?? if it looks anything like brash imma skip this shadow  because i wasnt loving brash either lol 
Brash is a true bright copper. This shadow will be nothing like it!

luvlydee

Its ok girl it aint your fault mac wants to put out 20 collections in on month lol.

Here is the pic if the nail polish. Found it on instagram

erine1881

Its ok girl it aint your fault mac wants to put out 20 collections in on month lol.  Here is the pic if the nail polish. Found it on instagram
Very true! It's so annoying! And that polish looks just like any other orange polish out there. SKIP!

Pinkdollface

that's the one. my favorite coral e/s so far. I have yet to get the coral from the Iris Apfel and the one coming up from this collection may be nice. Also, I am wondering if Ablaze e/s will be more coral than orange
If you haven't found the coral Iris Apfel shade, don't worry, because Full of Flavour from the quad is basically the same. I have both and Free To Be and really I only needed one, but I got FTB first and that one has the least pigmentation, so getting the Iris shade Early Bird was justified and then I wanted the quad mainly for the other colours.

SydVicious

Its ok girl it aint your fault mac wants to put out 20 collections in on month lol.

Here is the pic if the nail polish. Found it on instagram

I actually like that nail polish, It's a cool color, but I'd rather save my MAC budget for other things.

luvlydee

If you haven't found the coral Iris Apfel shade, don't worry, because Full of Flavour from the quad is basically the same. I have both and Free To Be and really I only needed one, but I got FTB first and that one has the least pigmentation, so getting the Iris shade Early Bird was justified and then I wanted the quad mainly for the other colours.
yea i have both full of flavour and free to be. really the same shade. on my hand tho when i swatch it i see more red in the full of flavour? but maybe thats because it is more pigmented but it really is basically the same crap lol