MAC x Hayley Williams (April 2013)

jetjet

Is daydreaming in the same colour family as expensive pink and mythical? :D I was inspired by the looks posted here too today - expensive pink on the lid, mythical in the crease, thick winged black track and watch me simmer. Only just started to dip my toes into corals/oranges

maclove1

I like her and her last name and her music and the color orange but i can skip this one also ,Im waiting for RIRI i must save up .but that nail polish is sexy as bleeep!!!i need it .

singer82

Gorgeous!  Very pretty! 
Thanks!
Thank you!
[COLOR=0000FF]Internetchick & Singer82[/COLOR]---[COLOR=0000FF]You ladies look fierce!!!  SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!  [/COLOR]:flower:
Awe thanks hon!
You look so pretty & I really really like Ablaze on you.
Thanks girl! Still scared to wear it full on lol
You are freakin' gorgeous!
:blush: Awe you are too sweet!

yakusoku

Finally got my review up. My goodies came today. I haven't had a chance to do anything other than photograph the eyeshadow, so swatches yet. The lippie? LOVE. Here it is worn as is: Here it is worn sheered out with clear gloss
SLN looks gorgeous on you! Even more excited to get mine now! Hurry up UPS! Lol

NATlar

We are pleased to inform you that your order has been processed and shipped! Woooo! Here tomorrow, ill show you lot what the eyeshadow and lipstick looks on me tomorrow :)

martiangurll

Just the e/s for me--my cash went to BB instead. I just don't think matte orange lipstick was going to work for me. I think I'd rather just get an Ablaze b/u. But I am surprised at how wearable it looks on others. Me and orange products don't get along very well--they go into oompa loompa territory on me quickly. Corals are a different story. I wish the lippy had been coral & the e/s matte orange...maybe in a future collxn

NATlar

Can someone help me here I want a nice glow highlighter what would you suggest for a nc15 complexion the lightscapade or nars Albatross? - oh and I HATE soft and gentle.

bluelitzer

- oh and I HATE soft and gentle.
I know this is an old product, but have you tried cream color bases? I have around 8 different powder highlighters that fell out of rotation after I've started using cream color base (Hush, NC 30). It looks so natural and glowing (as oppose to shimmery/glitery) and very friendly to my dry winter skin. I think NC 15s use Pearl or Shell.

NATlar

I know this is an old product, but have you tried cream color bases? I have around 8 different powder highlighters that fell out of rotation after I've started using cream color base (Hush, NC 30). It looks so natural and glowing (as oppose to shimmery/glitery) and very friendly to my dry winter skin. I think NC 15s use Pearl or Shell.
Nope I haven't tried a cream colour base as a highlighter but I've always wanted to. I think that'll be better for me since I have combination skin but my cheeks are dry :( Think ill just go for Pearl thanks :D

luvlydee

my stuff is coming tomorrow woop whoop. i got the lipstick, and nail polish. my sister got the eyeshadow but ill swatch it against my skin for you guys if she gives me permission lmao

NATlar

i think lightscapade would look awesome on you.  albatross is really gold looking but also pretty. but for you if i had only 1 to choose i would choose lightscapade
Thanks hun, I was just looking at Albatross vs Lightscapade and I actually prefer the lightscapade payoff! Now just debating it over Pearl colour base I'm such a indecisive person haha!

Supercoolstephy

Eeep@!! Got Daydreaming. Have I said how much I love living only hours away from the distribution center. I get things so fast. I am loving it. I'd put it on now if I wasn't already all made up for the day... and sitting at my desk. ha! But its way prettier than I expected.

NATlar

Eeep@!! Got Daydreaming. Have I said how much I love living only hours away from the distribution center. I get things so fast.  I am loving it. I'd put it on now if I wasn't already all made up for the day... and sitting at my desk. ha!  But its way prettier than I expected. 
Love the colour, can't wait to get mine :D

DeelyBopper

Heres me with Daydreaming, Sounds Like Noise and Lightscapade on :)

Close up of Daydreaming;

Close up of Sounds Like Noise - i only put it on reaaaally sheer because I was slightly scared of all the neon ;)

Cheeky instagram shot ;)

Swatches - SLN, Daydreaming and Lightscapade, natural light no flash

Same again but with flash this time;

I'm in love!

MissBeautyBunni

Heres me with Daydreaming, Sounds Like Noise and Lightscapade on :)

Close up of Daydreaming;

Close up of Sounds Like Noise - i only put it on reaaaally sheer because I was slightly scared of all the neon ;)

Cheeky instagram shot ;)

Swatches - SLN, Daydreaming and Lightscapade, natural light no flash

Same again but with flash this time;

I'm in love!
Just beautiful!!!

MaitaiFluff

Heres me with Daydreaming, Sounds Like Noise and Lightscapade on :) Close up of Daydreaming;  Close up of Sounds Like Noise - i only put it on reaaaally sheer because I was slightly scared of all the neon ;)  Cheeky instagram shot ;) Swatches - SLN, Daydreaming and Lightscapade, natural light no flash Same again but with flash this time; I'm in love!
Very cute on you! I can't wait to get my Sounds Like Noise.

elegant-one

DeelyBopper - Those colors are just lovely on you! I'm super happy that I got both now.

Stephy - If you love it, I know I will too;)

Supercoolstephy

DeelyBopper - Those colors are just lovely on you! I'm super happy that I got both now.

Stephy - If you love it, I know I will too;)
I wasn't sure I was going to love it but then I got it. And I LOVE it!! I picked up Ablaze the other day because I wasnt going to get this one and thought... well... Ablaze is orangey so its like getting the same thing... haha... I tried talking myself into that thought which was sooo wrong. hah

Latest posts