MAC x Hayley Williams (April 2013)

internetchick

Gorgeous, singer82 and internetchick
eyelove.gif

I love the combo of dark eyes and SLN
heart.gif

Thanks!

internetchick

Heres me with Daydreaming, Sounds Like Noise and Lightscapade on :)

Close up of Daydreaming;

Close up of Sounds Like Noise - i only put it on reaaaally sheer because I was slightly scared of all the neon ;)

Cheeky instagram shot ;)

Swatches - SLN, Daydreaming and Lightscapade, natural light no flash

Same again but with flash this time;

I'm in love!
This looks made for you!! I love SLN on you, and Lightscapade imparts such a lovely natural glow on your cheeks. Daydreaming brings out your eyes. :)

luvlydee

Heres me with Daydreaming, Sounds Like Noise and Lightscapade on :)

Same again but with flash this time;

I'm in love!
gorgeous on you!
im excited for my lipstick to come and i dont even wear orange lipsticks! and im glad i didnt get the eyeshadow for myself. im not really drooling over that. Lightscapade looks so gorgeous on light skinned girls. Why cant MAC come out with a MSF like that for darker skinned ladies?? or have they and i missed out?? lol

erine1881

Can someone help me here I want a nice glow highlighter what would you suggest for a nc15 complexion the lightscapade or nars Albatross? - oh and I HATE soft and gentle.
If you do end up considering albatross, look into Carefree PLWES. It's very similar, and less $$.

JJJewels

And I thought Ablaze would be the most orange lippie in my collection. Passed when it launched, but I have sinced grabbed a SLN lippie during the BB onsale. Addicted...

Honi

This is so weird, I got a sample of Lightscapade but I could swear that there used to be more veining in the old versions. Whats up with that?!

Anyone else got the same or did I just get a dud?

internetchick

This is so weird, I got a sample of Lightscapade but I could swear that there used to be more veining in the old versions. Whats up with that?!

Anyone else got the same or did I just get a dud?
How did you get a sample of Lightscapade? I didn't think that was possible.

Honi

Oh durr. I was thinking sample like sample from the MAC counter lol. I think the last release didn't have a lot of good veining either.
Lol I am imagining "My" mua attempting to scrape off some lightscapade to put it into a jar for me.. Doubt she'd be very into that though :D

Such a shame, I've been drooling over it for a long time and it just seems so.. beige.

DeelyBopper

This is so weird, I got a sample of Lightscapade but I could swear that there used to be more veining in the old versions. Whats up with that?! Anyone else got the same or did I just get a dud?
Mine has a little bit of veining and it's very pretty but not overly obvious. Ill take a picture and post it so you can compare when I get home :)

Erinaceina

I've gone and ordered SLN. I'm actually a bit nervous about it arriving because I don't own any orange lipsticks, so I'm worried whether it's going to look weird against my pale colouring. But it looked so pretty in the promo picture on MAC's site that I couldn't resist it.

I've actually got a huge case of skipper's remorse over Daydreaming. As soon as I saw that it was a veluxe pearl coral, I knew that I had to have it, but when swatches went up on Temptalia, I was massively underwhelmed, so I decided to go to my nearest counter and buy some permanent stuff instead (Lady Danger, for instance). But now I've seen different swatches and I'm back in love with Daydreaming, but it's too late. :(

Honi

I've gone and ordered SLN. I'm actually a bit nervous about it arriving because I don't own any orange lipsticks, so I'm worried whether it's going to look weird against my pale colouring. But it looked so pretty in the promo picture on MAC's site that I couldn't resist it.
I am also very pale and orange looks quite nice on fair skin. I get a lot of compliments when I wear bright orange so I think it will look awesome on you!

shontay07108

I just got my order of the lipstick and eyeshadow. My favorite thing is the eyeshadow, by far. It's gorgeous, shimmery and unique. It's different from Hot Hot Hot and a couple of other similar shades that I own. What sets it apart is the texture and it's more opaque on my skin. Plus it leans more coral than pink. I wanted this to wear in the crease, but this baby will go right on my lid also. It's too pretty not to show off. The lipstick was a big NO when I first applied it. It's not bright orange on my lips. It's more like an actual pumpkin and the matte texture made it strange. I'm going to play around with the hundreds of lip liners I own later and see what I come up with. I did sheer it out a little, threw on an Armani sheer gloss with multicolored micro shimmer and that's when I said oh yeah. I'm definitely going to wear this baby just like this and I'll probably find a couple of other glosses with it, but I am glad I only got one.

Erinaceina

I am also very pale and orange looks quite nice on fair skin. I get a lot of compliments when I wear bright orange so I think it will look awesome on you!
Thanks for the reassurance. :) Just a couple of weeks ago, I wouldn't have bought it at all, but, having seen pictures of orange lipsticks on pale skin, and having found Vegas Volt surprisingly beautiful on, although I'd previously thought it was far too orange, I decided that it was a risk I wanted to take!

Honi

Thanks for the reassurance. :) Just a couple of weeks ago, I wouldn't have bought it at all, but, having seen pictures of orange lipsticks on pale skin, and having found Vegas Volt surprisingly beautiful on, although I'd previously thought it was far too orange, I decided that it was a risk I wanted to take!
I went into some sort of orange-period a few months ago. Bought Tangerine Scream from Sleek makeup a while ago and it is so insanely orange, but I love it. Wouldnt have used something like that a year ago but its so bright and fun!

martiangurll

That would be very helpful :) Thank you.
Honi, the veining really makes a difference with the Lightscapeade. You really need one with lots of blue veining to get the beauty of it. Which is why on the repromote many here were joking about it being "Beigescapeade." And I think Lightscapeade is prettier than Albatross on NW15. Less gold but still nice irridescent. Albatross is pretty but I love the MSF finish.

boujoischic

I ordered sounds like noise but now Im kind of concerned at how it will look on my skintone. I'm a C6 in foundation and there is a lot of yellow in my skin. I guess I will just have to wait and see.

Erinaceina

I went into some sort of orange-period a few months ago. Bought Tangerine Scream from Sleek makeup a while ago and it is so insanely orange, but I love it. Wouldnt have used something like that a year ago but its so bright and fun!
I'm in the middle of a major obsession with bright, warm lipsticks of all sorts, starting with Party Parrot and Betty Bright. I can't wait to get my hands on Ablaze.

Latest posts