MAC x Hayley Williams (April 2013)

aradhana

Huge fail---couldn't resist.
thud.gif
I ordered a backup of SLN.
i'm sure if you change your mind about it later you'll be able to sell it to someone who missed out on it or needs a BU!

i ended up ordering SLN, but still managed to resist DD...thus far...

on the other hand, i also ordered the hi-def cyan pencil....didn't want my lipstick to be lonely in the box...

MissTT

I have 0 true orange lippies. I usually don't go for mattes since I always have dry lips. My lips are always dry no matter what I do. I love this color, though! I want it.
Scrub your lips with sugar and olive oil and rinse with warm water. Dry with washcloth and gently remove any extra skin. (Dampen washcloth if more gentleness is needed.) Apply Jack Black lip balm or Dr. Lipp Nipple Balm and hopefully you will be good in the morning.

CartoonChic

looks good on you as we'll i just applied the polish. took me 3 coats to make it look good (im not an expert on applying nail polish on myself lol) after the third coat it pretty much covered everything but i can see some streaks in some of the nails. i havent used a clear coat on top yet so maybe thatll help? but the color i love. i have nothing like it and my sis has 200 nail polishes and she doesnt have anything like it lol so she said she'll be borrowing mine ! lol
It's dangerous over in the nail polish thread. I just crossed over into the 300s after some polishes I purchased this week.

CartoonChic

I love how the lipstick looks on everyone. I just finished trying it on. By itself, it's a no. I played with different lip pencils. MAC Ablaze, Lasting Sensation, and Auburn. NYX Pumpkin and Orange. My favorites are NYX Pumpkin, NYX Orange and MAC Auburn. Ablaze and Lasting Sensation work as well, but the redness in them made the lipstick look more coral. I want to keep it more true to the orange color.

I also really like it applied as a sheer wash of color. I think this color would be beautiful as a Lustre. I hope one of the Lustres in the All About Orange collection is similar.

erine1881

I love how the lipstick looks on everyone. I just finished trying it on. By itself, it's a no. I played with different lip pencils. MAC Ablaze, Lasting Sensation, and Auburn. NYX Pumpkin and Orange. My favorites are NYX Pumpkin, NYX Orange and MAC Auburn. Ablaze and Lasting Sensation work as well, but the redness in them made the lipstick look more coral. I want to keep it more true to the orange color. I also really like it applied as a sheer wash of color. I think this color would be beautiful as a Lustre. I hope one of the Lustres in the All About Orange collection is similar.
:whistle: