MAC x Hayley Williams (April 2013)

NATlar

Ordered my Lightscapade Thursday night to be delivered Monday and it came today which was a surprise. It has some pretty blue veining and the pay off on it applied is gorgeous. So glad I chose that over the nars albatross. Only thing I didn't get from the collection is the polish!

NaomiH

Got my SLN yesterday and I love it! (Please don't mind my worn down foundation,it was a LONG day.)
0d69bbc8_IMG_20130412_180942_633.jpeg

jennyap

Ok so it turns out I suck at taking photos of myself lol. This is the best I could do - my Hayley look. This is Magnetic Attraction on the inner lid, Daydreaming on outer lid and crease, and Purple Haze in the outer v. And of course SNL on the lips.
e2adb51e_image.jpeg

aradhana

love seeing your nail polish collections and storage ideas, ladies! i thought i had a lot of polishes, but it's probably *only* 50 at the most. so far i am keeping myself in check and not entering the nail polish thread, but i was on the verge yesterday of hauling 20 polishes from llarowe and rbl....i decided to hold back, because once the dam breaks, i know it's going to snowball from there!

NATlar

Here's another picture, ignore my eyebrows they look so manly at the moment lol i'm growing them out to get them re-shaped hence why they look awful. I put a orange gloss over the lipstick.

Ana A

Thank God Im not a NP addict I must have like 10-15 and some of them are dried up....I dont get how you guys have so many and make them last, is there a secret to making them last, meaning not dry up?.......On the other hand say the word "lipstick" and I'm your gal...BIG time hoarder. I sometimes go to instagram to see others collections just to drool
eyelove.gif

nuclearteeth

I'd completely forgotten about this collection, but after seeing all of the swatches in this thread I raced to place an order. I picked up Sounds Like Noise (plus a back-up) and Daydreaming. Here's hoping I love 'em!

erine1881

Erine, you should come visit us in the NP thread sometime. Some people have larger collections than others (for now at least...) but we're all NP addicts there!!
I'll see ya there!!!
Thank God Im not a NP addict I must have like 10-15 and some of them are dried up....I dont get how you guys have so many and make them last, is there a secret to making them last, meaning not dry up?.......On the other hand say the word "lipstick" and I'm your gal...BIG time hoarder.  I sometimes go to instagram to see others collections just to drool 
eyelove.gif
I only have one that's dried up and it's a full on glitter. They aren't stored in direct sunlight, and the lid is always on fully tight. Other than that i do t do anything special. :dunno: