MAC x Marcel Wanders 2 (Spring 2012) Discussion

Mac-Guy

If you (re)publish content and/or information obtained from this resource, please link & credit appropriately. Stealing and/or plagiarism isn't cool, the content author appreciates it!

Marcel Wanders comes back and the tentative release date is March 1, 2012.

New shades in a neutral color palette: l/g, l/s, compact, perfume (air style concentrate), and a brush. All in a super awesome chrome packaging that is simply to die for despite the price.

Mac-Guy

The collection will feature the 187 brush with an ultra-long handle. The price is steep (I recommend sitting down before you read on), as it comes at a hefty 80 bucks. Time to indulge in a bit of luxury as it is absolutely stunning like a piece of art.
flower.gif

OctoberViolet

girlhaha.gif
Oh my! I think I will skip this collection due to some financial issues, but I will admire from afar and love to hear from all of you that can afford it.

The collection will feature the 187 brush with an ultra-long handle. The price is steep (I recommend sitting down before you read on), as it comes at a hefty 80 bucks. Time to indulge in a bit of luxury as it is absolutely stunning like a piece of art.
flower.gif

mac_aiken

I am counting on your good taste. I didn't like the original MW collection but you have convinced me to take a look at this one. :)

It's just a few weeks away. Too soon for my wallet, though I can't wait to bathe in MW2 products.

princess sarah

Oh price is no matter for product quality!! can not wait to see more of this! and chrome packaging..... I just had to pick my jaw up off the ground at chrome packaging!

Mac-Guy

Oh price is no matter for product quality!! can not wait to see more of this! and chrome packaging..... I just had to pick my jaw up off the ground at chrome packaging!

If you remember - or google - the old Diana Ross collection, you will see how MAC did chrome packaging in the past.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I take it that this is going to be something along the lines of the MW and GP couture collections we've seen in November? I don't know if I'll be able to spare the coin with everything else that's coming out, but I do look forward to seeing it. Any word on weather any of the shades from the original launch will be re-promoted? Some of them are a little inappropriate for the time of year, but others would be great to have back.

Mac-Guy

I take it that this is going to be something along the lines of the MW and GP couture collections we've seen in November? I don't know if I'll be able to spare the coin with everything else that's coming out, but I do look forward to seeing it. Any word on weather any of the shades from the original launch will be re-promoted? Some of them are a little inappropriate for the time of year, but others would be great to have back.

As far as I know, these are new colors. It's a Spring couture collection, similar in size - if not the same - as MW the previous Fall.

l/g will be 22.50 USD, so the price increase is not too bad on certain products.

martiangurll

That's cool- the packaging on the lipsticks is the same as the previous MW collection, but in chrome instead of black. Very nice. The shade looks a little like "O" (not a bad thing!).

The packaging is drool worthy. I hope they do some repromotes and some new colors as well...

internetchick

Excited for this! I wanted to the 187 from the last one, but heard it sucked. I look forward to what is coming with this, and hopefully nice brushes is part of the collection. :)