MAC x Marcel Wanders 2 (Spring 2012) Discussion

Mac-Guy

We have to go to the CCO together. It is about the only thing worth visiting. Well, unless you like to ski or snowboard :)

I usually go to Aspen every other year, though in the summer as I am not a snow bunny
fluffy.gif

martiangurll

I usually go to Aspen every other year, though in the summer as I am not a snow bunny
fluffy.gif

well, next time you go to Aspen, if you have a couple of hours to kill, the CCO in Castlerock has some amazing finds :)
Aspen is nice but I actually prefer it in the summer (and it is easier to make the trek to Castlerock without chains on your wheels)

Mac-Guy

well, next time you go to Aspen, if you have a couple of hours to kill, the CCO in Castlerock has some amazing finds :)
Aspen is nice but I actually prefer it in the summer (and it is easier to make the trek to Castlerock without chains on your wheels)
One more reason to go there during the summer :-0

I'll keep an eye out on Castlerock.
bigstar.gif

whitwhit86

I've been wearing Julia over Inez the past few days & it's so pretty. & I'm just in love with this lip gloss, so I ordered the other three. haha

Piarpreet

u guys are gonna kill me but damn it is pretty..... 80 bucks thought.... yuck! f'real?

it's a stunning brush! although i'm ashamed to say i have only used mine once so far! it just looks so pretty all clean in my brush pot! :)

princess sarah

I saw this collection in store today and WOW I lovvee the display case that it was in! It was so pretty for flash!

The brush is gorgeous and cant wait to get mine, the rest of the collection is a bit light for me but definately glad I am getting the brush. The brush clutch too is so pretty and looks more like a bag than a makeup clutch

crayolaforeyes

Quote: Originally Posted by Mac-Guy

fluffy.gif

I also prefer it out there in summer - my in laws have a vacation house in apen near the aspen club and summer is SO much prettier AND easier to get around!

MACina

I need your help please....

I got the sheer mystery powder "medium plus" as a gift and I don' t know if I`d keep or not.

I am very pale and I am sure that I could never use it all over.I don' t want to try it just in case I decide not to keep it.

Do you think that I could use it as a blush,a bronzer or maybe to contour???

TIA!