MAC x Marcel Wanders 2 (Spring 2012) Discussion

duckrodeo

You get 1/3 more product + a great design. Not bad for 22 dollars.

I didn't know it came with more product! Interestingggg. I think I feel better about having only one Annemiek now. So far I just like using it in the center of my lower lip to create some dimension and add a lil shine.

Mac-Guy

I didn't know it came with more product! Interestingggg. I think I feel better about having only one Annemiek now. So far I just like using it in the center of my lower lip to create some dimension and add a lil shine.

It has 4.3 instead 3.0 g. I'm also using Annemiek on the lower lip. Love the 3D effect you get from this lippie.

singer82

Inez is absolautely stunning! I love it!

What do you all think about the glosses? I just love the packaging, I'd love to get at least one. I'm thinking Karen, but is it too close to comfort and joy?

Mac-Guy

Inez is absolautely stunning! I love it!

What do you all think about the glosses? I just love the packaging, I'd love to get at least one. I'm thinking Karen, but is it too close to comfort and joy?

If you like the Cremesheen glass formula, you will love the MW one. I find it even more moisturizing. Best lip gloss formula ever!

Are you looking for a neutral gloss or one with more color?

singer82

I'd say color. Neutral glosses are a lot easier to come by.

If you like the Cremesheen glass formula, you will love the MW one. I find it even more moisturizing. Best lip gloss formula ever!

Are you looking for a neutral gloss or one with more color?

Deadly

Did Marcel Wanders 2 launch in Netherlands and Germany? I don't see the collections in those countries' MAC websites.
huh2.gif

Mac-Guy

Did Marcel Wanders 2 launch in Netherlands and Germany? I don't see the collections in those countries' MAC websites.
huh2.gif

In Germany, it was released at the Alsterhaus in Hamburg. Not sure about the Netherlands. I think it was Pro store only (but I might be wrong).

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
huh2.gif

I saw it on a website, something like Bijkendorf? I think it's a dutch site. I was wondering if they ship to Germany, since it was not available online here, but I don't think they do.

edit: OK, it's called de Bijenkorf. LOL

de Bijenkorf

Pinkdollface

It was online only at de bijenkorf here, but since Marcel Wanders is dutch it would have been really stupid not to release it here. We do not have a maccosmetics.nl online shop yet so that's why it wasn't there.
Ow and in case anybody likes to know bijenkorf means beehive;)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
It was online only at de bijenkorf here, but since Marcel Wanders is dutch it would have been really stupid not to release it here. We do not have a maccosmetics.nl online shop yet so that's why it wasn't there.
Ow and in case anybody likes to know bijenkorf means beehive;)

gracie90

Inez, Kim and the brush came back in stock on the UK site, so I bought them
flower.gif

I was having major not-buying regret so I'm happyyyyyy

gracie90

Quote: Originally Posted by Deadly
The lipsticks came back in stock on the USA site also.
cheerleader.gif
I finally got my Inez!!
yahoo.gif

So excited! I have Felicienne and love it

VampOwl

Isn't Felicienne just gorgeous? It is such a unique and complex color! It is a mix of taupe, pewter, purple, gray... all of my favorite colors :)