MAC x Marcel Wanders 2 (Spring 2012) Discussion

Deadly

Quote:Originally Posted by gracie90

So excited! I have Felicienne and love it

I have it too. :) And then I have Annemiek.

gracie90

Quote: Originally Posted by Deadly
I have it too. :) And then I have Annemiek.

How do you like Annemiek? I was considering Annelie too, it looks a little like my most favourite l/s ever Marquise d' :)

Calla88

Are they any lipsticks or glosses that I need from this collection? I see the some stuff is back in stock and I want to order soon. Thanks in advance

gracie90

Are they any lipsticks or glosses that I need from this collection? I see the some stuff is back in stock and I want to order soon. Thanks in advance
I only have Felicienne so far but it is beautifully soft and lovely feeling on the lips
eyelove.gif

Deadly

Quote:Originally Posted by gracie90

How do you like Annemiek? I was considering Annelie too, it looks a little like my most favourite l/s ever Marquise d' :)

I actually haven't tested it on yet, just swatched, but on hand it's a lovely neutral somewhat muted pink. :)

HoneyMilk

I've found that for me to wear Inez, I can only do a very light coat, otherwise it looks to bronzy on me. With the light coat, it looks berryish...

Calla88

Thanks Gracie90 and Mac-Guy I will add those to my order. Mac has been on Fire with lippies lately!

duckrodeo

I've had Mocha from Surf Baby just sitting in a drawer not getting any love from me since I purchased it. Mocha just makes my lips look flat and like they are floating over my face. I decided to experiment and pulled out my Inez. WOW! Putting Inez on the center of the lips and sheered out over Mocha made a world of difference! Such a great combo, and now I'm glad Mocha gets in on the lipstick rotation!

I love the formula of these lipsticks. Soooo creamy.

LMD84

i saw the brush in philly and its to die for :( i dont wanna use my money though lol. but amazing!
it's a stunning brush! although i'm ashamed to say i have only used mine once so far! it just looks so pretty all clean in my brush pot! :)

gracie90

My order came yesterday and it is all as beautiful as I was expecting! The brush is wonderfully soft and I am loving both Inez and and Kim, especially together
eyelove.gif

martiangurll

I am betting a lot of this hits my CCO in about 8 months or so. There has been collection overload and the glittery and frosty stuff is coming at the wrong season I think. This would have sold like gangbusters in early summer or just before the holidays. I am such a goofball I mistimed my delivery and the package containing my brush is sitting in my officer manager's little store room. Their office hours don't really allow me to come by before or after work and I missed the UPS guy. Maybe I can jet over there for lunch!

Mac-Guy

I am betting a lot of this hits my CCO in about 8 months or so. There has been collection overload and the glittery and frosty stuff is coming at the wrong season I think. This would have sold like gangbusters in early summer or just before the holidays. I am such a goofball I mistimed my delivery and the package containing my brush is sitting in my officer manager's little store room. Their office hours don't really allow me to come by before or after work and I missed the UPS guy. Maybe I can jet over there for lunch!

At least some of it, though I doubt Annemiek and Inez will last to make it to CCO's.

martiangurll

At least some of it, though I doubt Annemiek and Inez will last to make it to CCO's.

But I live in a culturally deprived zone of the world. You would be shocked what makes it to my CCO. Now I just have to saddle up the mules and make it down into town, yuk yuk yuk.

martiangurll

We have to go to the CCO together. It is about the only thing worth visiting. Well, unless you like to ski or snowboard :)