MAC x Mariah Carey (December 8, 2016)

duckrodeo

My order from Monday hasn't shipped either. Maybe they're just delayed on updating and they have shipped. I can't imagine they would re-launch the collection and not fulfill the early orders and to delay shipping those orders when they have a slew of new orders today with the official online launch.

shannnybannny

Ugh, I was in and picked out my stuff and activated my ebates and now it's making me wait again. The brush is sold out.

leonah

yaay I got my order through! I got mcizzle, butterfly bling, it's just like honey and I'm that chick you like

BriarRose

Pretty sure the 239 never came back in stock, or they only had a handful. I got in right when it first launched, and it said Sold Out then.

Guess I will try the Macy's route with that. I went ahead and got the It's Everything Quad too. Tempted by Dahhlinggg, but McIzzle will suffice. Spent too much as it is!

leonah

[MENTION=93854]jedichick26[/MENTION] I just checked my bank and nothing yet.. shit now I'm nervous too even though I got an order confirmation

nasquiat

Got MCizzle, Butterly Bling and My Mimi. I went back for Touch My Body but it was gone. I'll try Nordies on the 12th. But I'm super stoked I got My Mimi! I love it so much

lyseD

The two quads, the body powder, four of the lipsticks, one lip liner, one blush and two glosses sold out on Canadian MAC.

NaomiH

My order from Monday hasn't shipped either. Maybe they're just delayed on updating and they have shipped. I can't imagine they would re-launch the collection and not fulfill the early orders and to delay shipping those orders when they have a slew of new orders today with the official online launch.

It might be updated in your account,though my order with BB from Monday is still processing and I got my other order last night.

nasquiat

It might be updated in your account,though my order with BB from Monday is still processing and I got my other order last night.

I came across your video on IG where you were gushing over the collection! Hahaha

I honestly cannot wait to get it. It'll definitely match my bedroom decor.

leonah

I'm thinking about getting it's everything quad and dreamlover lipglass too.. hmm do I really need more?

NaomiH

I came across your video on IG where you were gushing over the collection! Hahaha

I honestly cannot wait to get it. It'll definitely match my bedroom decor.

Hahahaha! I couldn't help it! The packaging is even more beautiful in person.

BrittLuvsMakeup

I only had one order from Monday ship and it arrived yesterday (the 183 Buffer Brush). All of my other orders from the collection that I placed that day are still processing. I still have an order from the day before (when they had a 25% off discount) that still hasn't shipped and it is still in stock and not a highly in demand product (Pro Longer Lip Pencil in Dark Out). I hope that MAC ships the orders I placed Monday and before soon because I don't want my orders to get further delayed with today's launch (especially orders that I placed even before the early access launch of this collection).