MAC x Mariah Carey (December 8, 2016)

SerenLuv

Every time I see that little bar that has my total I want to cry. This is probably my last haul for some time. I have too much stuff and need to focus on using things up

I agree. I want to say that I have used maybe 20% off what I ordered. I guess they call it Obsessed for a reason. They should create level 4 for $1000 plus: Insane...lol

lipstickaddict

It's 9am and most of the collection is sold out on Mac Canada! A bit surprising really. Glad I chose to skip out on this collection!

NaomiH

I agree. I want to say that I have used maybe 20% off what I ordered. I guess they call it Obsessed for a reason. They should create level 4 for $1000 plus: Insane...lol

They sure do! It's insane! Especially if you factor in other places like Sephora, Ulta etc

Icecaramellatte

So bummed. Was at a job training and building had no 1 bar for internet access. Went online now. No mini and no eye brush. Being greedy. Wanted a back up mini. Got my stuff and wearing it today but skipped using mini. I think I have zero chance at Ilan in store launch. I ordered 2 glosses to console myself. Check out said I'd already redeemed the Mariah is everything code but I didn't. What is that code for. I noticed after checkout that I was. Barges for 2 day even though I'm obsessed. What's the deal?

I was running late so I shouldn't have but I just had to use some of the products. I got the cooler quad and was going to skip thinking "I don't have to get everything." But then came on her and Mac guy said he was getting it and all the YouTube tutorials looked so good with it so. . .

I put twinks on lid and then lighter gray in the crease and thought it looked weird at first, dark gray in outer v and bit of soft brown and uninterrupted to transition and put the lightest sparkly shade on browbone but it was too much so blended 2 of the lighter shades in the Brooke Shields palette I've been using the palette al it lately. But the look came together. I really liked it. Used the pink blush . Didn't know how mini would look with pink blush so I didn't use it to highlight. Plus I didn't want to use it just yet. I will though. I went with shoe gold highlighter, my new go to highlighter. Brown lip pencil and lipstick from the collection plus a bit of Butterfly Bling dabbed on top. Like it. Ooh do I need a backup?

LiliV

I'm wearing my items today and I'm liking everything so far. I took a chance with All I Want, I'm not a frosty lipstick girl but I thought why not buy something different. I'm wearing it over Mcizzle and I think it's a pretty combo. I also used It's Everything today and the You've Got Me Feeling blush. All of it together is definitely a very Mariah look lol but I'm happy with my purchases. This collection just makes me happy, even just looking at the packaging makes me happy lol

MzBrownBeauty

I was able to get the only thing I really wanted; I get so OOC!!! Yayyyy! I had an eyeshadow palette in my cart (can't remember which one) but when I went back, it had sold out. Clearly, I didn't need it because I can't for the life of me remember it's name.

DarylandCarole

Wow, this is what happens when you don't pay attention or read your emails... I didn't know this was launching today. Just saw the text and most of the stuff is gone. I did get 2 lippies, mostly for the GORGEOUS packaging. Maybe I can get blush and the powder in store. TG someone bought a shirt from me on EBay so I had some money! Can't wait to see everyone's pics.

Kaidan

I forgot about early access because I was busy working and studying for finals, d'oh! The only thing I got was Dahhhling lipstick which is the pinkish nude out of the bunch, but I got it more for the packaging tbh. I hope to get It's Everything quad either on Nordstrom, Saks, or Bloomingdales and I'll be done hauling. My Mimi's design looks so cute but the color would look awful on me and the price is a bit overkill for a EDSF compared to the recently permanent ones.

lippieluv2013

The only thing that I did not get during early access was the Eye Shader Brush and that is because it was SOLD OUT. I do not need it bit I WANT it. I'm going to try for one of the store launches but I am not going to struggle for it.

Thank Goodness for Early Access. This launch was crazy.

Jacq-i

I got everything I wanted except the 239 brush. MAC Cosmetics does not list it as Online Exclusive, hopefully I can get one!

Last edited:

CCKK

I need Butterfly Bling. I thought it was going to hit the stores but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Going to try CCO.

VixenwithFixens

I'm making a sign that says "Will Work for Mac" lol I haven't truly recovered from the $$ I dropped on Selena. I don't think I can pull off these shades of lipsticks, but my inner sparkly spirit animal said "get every tube"

stirfryedshana

I've spent about $300 this year (which isn't even counting things I've bought on Nordies) which is crazy considering I'm unemployed and don't receive disability yet. Every time I make money off of something I spend it on MAC...it's pretty much the only thing I spend money on. And I also have an amazing group of friends that help me out with purchasing things sometimes! I would seriously rather spend money on lipstick than food, which is the only reason I'm able to buy makeup anymore lol!

VixenwithFixens

I've spent about $300 this year (which isn't even counting things I've bought on Nordies) which is crazy considering I'm unemployed and don't receive disability yet. Every time I make money off of something I spend it on MAC...it's pretty much the only thing I spend money on. And I also have an amazing group of friends that help me out with purchasing things sometimes! I would seriously rather spend money on lipstick than food, which is the only reason I'm able to buy makeup anymore lol!

This is why ramen noodles and hot dogs were invented: for us makeup addicts lol I wanted to get backups of Mariah's collection because I know my daughter will take my haul.. but the price is too steep for backups.

Ana A

I picked up both powders, a blush and two lipsticks last Monday and today I went back for the pink blush and two more lipsticks. Thank God for early access because today's launch was bad buuut be it as it may, no collection launch was as horrible as Riri for me. I literally waited hours for that one even though I was on the page at the moment in launched. Now unto the Selena restock :mecry:

Marsha Pomells

Cheesed off, missed the one item I really wanted. Then I saw someone on eBay trying to sell OOC for £40... I think I'll live with the skippers' remorse than pay £40 for a sparkling tube and a butterfly stamped into the lipstick.

SerenLuv

OMG, I can't believe my luck. I was just able to snag another loose powder and the eye shader brush on the US site. Looks like the quads, lipsticks and blushes are available again too. Hope this is not a glitch! I got a confirmation