MAC x Mariah Carey (December 8, 2016)

singer82

Just got Dahhlinggg ls. Just hurried up and grabbed that just in case. Might go back and get more. Really wanted the eye brush. Hopefully I can grab it from Macys when that goes live.

BriarRose

All I Want is gone too. Sort of surprised that sold out so fast and the early launch too. Didn't that hang around awhile online when it was first released last year? I skipped then but did order this time around.

ETA: Dreamlover lipglass is gone too.

Last edited:

xxbluemoonxx

Got out of my Mac dry spell and got 2 of the frost lipsticks and a pencil. I had to load the queue page a few times on different browsers to get the pag to work. Might get something else in the future depending on more swatches and pics.

NaomiH

All I Want is gone too. Sort of surprised that sold out so fast and the early launch too. Didn't that hang around awhile online when it was first released last year? I skipped then but did order this time around.

It never sold out and has been lingering around this whole time.

smileyt06

I got 3 lipsticks I wanted. I should've ordered when it was early access but it's ok I got them now lol

CCKK

Oh holy moly..I have an order ready but after reading the posts I feel like I need more. I HAVE NEVER spent this much on a collection ever . Not with MAC or anyone. Let's have a moment to pray for my wallet

BriarRose

It never sold out and has been lingering around this whole time.

Maybe the packaging made the difference, then! Is really pretty.

Also sold out now:

It's Everything ES quad
I Get So OOC LS
Rainbow Interlude LG
Butterfly Bling LG

Surprised a quad went that fast. Glad I ordered it. Looks nice and wearable for work, church, etc.

cherryice

I am super rusty when it comes to MAC collections. Could anyone tell me when Macy's and Nordstrom's sites will put the collection up? I just want two lipsticks!

Tarabotti

Thank God for early access because everything I would have wanted is sold out. I got stuck in a waiting room, couldn't add anything to my cart. By the time I tried another browser, everything I would have ordered was gone. Unless there is a restock of butterfly bling, I'll be stalking other stores instead of the MAC site. I wasn't planning on going to the counter next week but I might have to.

NaomiH

Maybe the packaging made the difference, then! Is really pretty.

Also sold out now:

It's Everything ES quad
I Get So OOC LS
Rainbow Interlude LG
Butterfly Bling LG

Surprised a quad went that fast. Glad I ordered it. Looks nice and wearable for work, church, etc.

I'm sure the packaging has made all the difference! It's truly stunning in person

stirfryedshana

I really wish I could've got All I Want and at least one of the glosses too...but I broke the arm off my glasses last night so now I have to pay for a new pair instead dammit! :oops:

SerenLuv

Thank God for early access. I got all of my items yesterday. Everything is so beautiful. MAC really did an excellent job on the packaging. The downside: I looked at what I've spent this year with MAC and it is now over $1,000. I really have to curb my spending next year.

NaomiH

Thank God for early access. I got all of my items yesterday. Everything is so beautiful. MAC really did an excellent job on the packaging. The downside: I looked at what I've spent this year with MAC and it is now over $1,000. I really have to curb my spending next year.

Every time I see that little bar that has my total I want to cry. This is probably my last haul for some time. I have too much stuff and need to focus on using things up

allthingsglam

Me too I got everything I want I'm praying for my wallet foreal so far I place 5 different orders I'm officially done
I think next to riri this is my fave Mac collection ever??????????????????????????????

Latest posts