MAC x Mariah Carey (December 8, 2016)

leonah

I wouldn't be surprised if MAC resets the tiers. Otherwise, everybody will end up in the highest tier at some point. From a marketing point of view, it is a clever move as it encourages customers to spend a lot of $$$ early during the year to get early access.

they should do that a year after you hit the first level aka devoted or next tier and then after a year of being that you get moved down. that's how most membership accounts works at least here

itskathleeeen

I Just did a chat with MAC regarding tier status reset for 2017. Here is what I got. Confusing.

Beverly: I am currently at obsessed level, having spent over $1000 in 2016. In January 2017, is it true that I will drop a level to Devoted or will I have to start at seduced again?

Beverly: Hello?
Warren: Hello Beverly
Warren: I apologize for that wait
Warren: I regret to inform you that after your first year of being a MAC Select member, your Tier status will be reset on your anniversary date.
Beverly: So, it will be reset from Obsessed to seduced on the anniversary of my signing up for the select program?
Warren: Yes
Warren: You will be able to keep your Tier status on your first Anniversary but it will be reset every anniversary after.
Hmm, very confusing indeed :hmm:

awickedshape

I Just did a chat with MAC regarding tier status reset for 2017. Here is what I got. Confusing.

Beverly: I am currently at obsessed level, having spent over $1000 in 2016. In January 2017, is it true that I will drop a level to Devoted or will I have to start at seduced again?

Warren: I regret to inform you that after your first year of being a MAC Select member, your Tier status will be reset on your anniversary date.
Beverly: So, it will be reset from Obsessed to seduced on the anniversary of my signing up for the select program?
Warren: You will be able to keep your Tier status on your first Anniversary but it will be reset every anniversary after.

Oh, MAC lol

mkoparanova

Just seen everywhere sold out on the body powder . It looks lovely
launch in the uk shops is Monday for this collection shame as I won't be able to get anywhere
anyone from uk have the body type powder ??
Noriced sold out online when did it launch on U.K. Mac website ? I always miss out :( lol teaches me not to stalk I not been on here in ages hope your all ok ladies in the uk and across the pond xx girlies

I ordered it on Wednesday evening 5-10 min after the release, I went back to check an hour later and it was the only item that was sold out.. I hope you can get it on Monday, maybe from HoF?

beautycool

I ordered it on Wednesday evening 5-10 min after the release, I went back to check an hour later and it was the only item that was sold out.. I hope you can get it on Monday, maybe from HoF?

Hi hun thank you I doubt it as nearest town I see 17 miles
and I'm working Monday to to
i saw it come back I on the usa Mac sure to today but i wasnt quick enough
and on the uk site today i saw the highlighter come back and a few other items just not the powder :(
gutting x I hardly buy any make up now too :(

beautycool

I'm thinking if this Coll is at the airport hubby can go n buy it
but I been checking for the number all day I never hadn't problems getting Mac Terminal 5 phone number before ahhh

leonah

same with TMB powder first I got a backorder email then a few hours later I got a cancellation email :( booo.. ain't nobody got time for dat

DarylandCarole

Just like Sephora. I can't fault them, tho, they are in business to make money.

ma146rina

The loose powder is very finely milled,no chunky glitter at all.The EDSF is pretty amazing too,it has more sparkle but again no chunkiness.
Honestly i would get both,they look stunning.

SerenLuv

I didn't get a cancellation for my backordered brush and loose powder. I looked at my account and it still says back ordered. But I placed my order only a few minutes after the restock yesterday afternoon. Hopefully they will not cancel but we'll see.

Tarabotti

Yes, first my order for two blushes and a lipstick was back ordered then canceled. I didn't want to go into the store on Thursday or stalk other stores but it looks like I have to. :mad:

VixenwithFixens

I didn't get a cancellation for my backordered brush and loose powder. I looked at my account and it still says back ordered. But I placed my order only a few minutes after the restock yesterday afternoon. Hopefully they will not cancel but we'll see.

I placed an order at this time too.. I really hope your stuff ships! I just hate that I need to still stalk for this stupid body powder lol

leonah

the only thing from my backorder that is still suppose to ship later is the it's everything quad apparently they already had more of it on the way or something when I confirmed with the chat associate. *knocks on wood* that it will still arrive later!! but still all of the other stuff that was supposedly on backorder :( aww

Latest posts