MAC x Mariah Carey (December 8, 2016)

KGeezy

I got a cancellation email for my SSF and AIW order as well :rolleyes::rolleyes:.Oh well, on that note, does anyone know when this will be launching at Macy's or Nordies??

sweetkitty

Anyone know when Hudsons Bay in Canada will be getting this collection? I asked last night here but no replies and buried now.

Also does anyone have a Free Shipping code for MAC Canada online? Thanks

LMarie21

My first order from early access came last night - both blushes, I Get So OOC lippy and My Mimi. The SSF blush I went back for during early access finally shipped today, as well as both pencils from this collection that I purchased last night. I did order two MCIzzle lippies, but got a back order email saying it'll ship within two weeks. I hope the sooner the better - one of them is a Christmas gift. And I agree with everybody - this packaging is absolutely gorgeous! Pics do not do it justice at all!

beautycool

Hi ladies I got my body powder last one at Heathrow airport hubby's picking it up for me today I'm glad I phoned them :) the ladies are really excellent there so lovely . But they always are when we phone .
Snagged the last one :) hubby said for Christmas though so I may not get to see it till Christmas Day damm but that's good enough for me :)

beautycool

Hope all of you get what u want I really wanted a lipstick but I wouldn't know what colour or colours to go for so I'm missing that I think

kittycalico

I Just did a chat with MAC regarding tier status reset for 2017. Here is what I got. Confusing.

Beverly: I am currently at obsessed level, having spent over $1000 in 2016. In January 2017, is it true that I will drop a level to Devoted or will I have to start at seduced again?

Beverly: Hello?
Warren: Hello Beverly
Warren: I apologize for that wait
Warren: I regret to inform you that after your first year of being a MAC Select member, your Tier status will be reset on your anniversary date.
Beverly: So, it will be reset from Obsessed to seduced on the anniversary of my signing up for the select program?
Warren: Yes
Warren: You will be able to keep your Tier status on your first Anniversary but it will be reset every anniversary after.

So basically those of us who signed up for the MACSelect program in January will never be eligible for the obsessed anniversary gift. Such a stupid decision

Jayjayy

Haha! Yay to that being OOS when you need it to be and Yay for retail therapy. I've been having a sad emotional week so I'm glad I ordered during the early access to avoid the drama today. I picked up I Get So OOC lipstick, the coral blush, the "creepy face powder (lol) and the loose powder. Sounds like such a small haul now but was surely expensive. I was initially going to get Butterfly Bling but I never use my lipglasses so that would have been a waste of money. Hope you enjoy your splurge when you get it and that your evening redeems the day you've had. *hugs*

Yay im glad you got everything you wanted early! My second order was cancelled boo...but that's okay, I really didn't have the money anyway lol. Tis the season for emotional shopping I guess. I hope things are better for you :knuddel:

patentg33k

I wouldn't be surprised if MAC resets the tiers. Otherwise, everybody will end up in the highest tier at some point. From a marketing point of view, it is a clever move as it encourages customers to spend a lot of $$$ early during the year to get early access.

It's clever, but maybe too clever? I'm wondering if people who are used to Sephora's point system will feel like this is unnecessary. Why not let people ride for the following year (2017) based on their 2016 status--it seems to cost MAC very little because the costs (to MAC) aren't that significant. Then they have to "earn" that status again by spending lots during 2017 to keep it during 2018. It's a gentler incentive.

Just my two cents.

dcarrington

I Just did a chat with MAC regarding tier status reset for 2017. Here is what I got. Confusing.

Beverly: I am currently at obsessed level, having spent over $1000 in 2016. In January 2017, is it true that I will drop a level to Devoted or will I have to start at seduced again?

Warren: I regret to inform you that after your first year of being a MAC Select member, your Tier status will be reset on your anniversary date.
Beverly: So, it will be reset from Obsessed to seduced on the anniversary of my signing up for the select program?
Warren: You will be able to keep your Tier status on your first Anniversary but it will be reset every anniversary after.

It sounds like the points will reset on our anniversary but our tier level will stay the same. Like we earned the benefits of whatever tier level we reached based on our previous spending year. So if I do infact reach obsessed before my anniversary, I will stay marked as obsessed and have access to the benefits for 2017. But how much I spend in 2017 will determine what tier level I will enjoy in 2018.

Miss Dynamite

So basically those of us who signed up for the MACSelect program in January will never be eligible for the obsessed anniversary gift. Such a stupid decision

The anniversary gift is given for when you first signed up for your MAC account, not just for MAC Select. I signed up for Select in January, but made my MAC account in August several years ago, so I got my gift in August.

Rinstar

The anniversary gift is given for when you first signed up for your MAC account, not just for MAC Select. I signed up for Select in January, but made my MAC account in August several years ago, so I got my gift in August.

My anniversary is October and I never received anything about a gift. I emailed CS to ask and haven't heard back!!

kittycalico

Right, but Obsessed gets a deluxe gift.. so if tiers reset every calendar year, rather than just annual spend, how do those of us with January anniversaries ever get the deluxe gift?

Miss Dynamite

My anniversary is October and I never received anything about a gift. I emailed CS to ask and haven't heard back!!

Wow, that's crappy, it should automatically show up on the website when you go to your bag...I had the option of choosing which eyeshadow I wanted, had to make a purchase though.

PrettyTwisted

Warren's statement seems to mean that on Oct 1, 2017 (my MAC Anniversary) I'd be reset to Seduced. At least I hope that's what he means. I'm $18 away from Obsessed and I will be buying Pro Twisted Lash this week. I'd love to stay Obsessed until next October lol

Rinstar

Wow, that's crappy, it should automatically show up on the website when you go to your bag...I had the option of choosing which eyeshadow I wanted, had to make a purchase though.

Yea I made purchases around that time but never had that happen. Booo

Latest posts