MAC x Mariah Carey (December 8, 2016)

laurennnxox

Hi beautiful!!! Miss seeing familiar faces on here! I hope all is well with you! It was so hard to hold back on this collection. Thankfully my sis is awesome! :)

Everything is wonderful! Just came back from a mini trip to NYC. <3 Hope all is well with you too. :) And yes! she does sound awesome!

laurennnxox

None of the powders?

welllll, it was tough to pass.... but I just don't see them working on my fair skin. Or be something that I'd reach for often. Plus, I'm buying from the too faced peach collection in a few days, so I needed to be somewhat smart with my money. Same with the quads. I didn't see myself making full looks out of them, so I passed.

YarahFlower

welllll, it was tough to pass.... but I just don't see them working on my fair skin. Or be something that I'd reach for often. Plus, I'm buying from the too faced peach collection in a few days, so I needed to be somewhat smart with my money. Same with the quads. I didn't see myself making full looks out of them, so I passed.

Totally understand, I don't know if I'll be able to wear the EDSF either. My winter coloring is in full effect, lol. Might have to wait until summer to rock it! That sweet peach collection is adorbs! Smart girl, put your money where it's most useful! :)

leonah

the TMB powder and dreamlover was sold out in store so I only could get a hold of sweet sweet fantasy blush. so my two missing items that I still want and need to stalk for is the TMB powder and the dreamlover lipglass then I'm officially done!

mimi0701

I just got an email from mac about my cancelled order from the restock. Basically it said the cancellation was due to a system error and if I still wanted my items to reply by Dec 12 and let them know. I hope they really ship it this time.

BeautyBorn

I just got an email from mac about my cancelled order from the restock. Basically it said the cancellation was due to a system error and if I still wanted my items to reply by Dec 12 and let them know. I hope they really ship it this time.

If only MAC could get things right even half the time. You either get through and receive the wrong product or the item was never available. The Taraji product only got to those who ordered both and even though a credit was issued, the right product was promised to be delivered at a later date but "later" seems to be infinity. Found out about the ability to purchase Mariah release early only after it was sold out because there was no email or text and the text on the actual release date came after everything was already sold out. Shouldn't these texts come out ahead of going alive online?

Now while on the phone I'm asking about the Taraji replacement and the CS rep can't even find record of my purchase but yet I have an order number, a tracking number, as well as the wrong item sitting here on my desk. Can't take MAC serious anymore.

Dare2MakeUp

I just received the email regarding the cancellation error. I called and I'm hoping they are going to send it out this time, but I'm not taking any chances. I'm still ordering online. I'll just have a backup of McIzzle.

SmokeSignal16

Thanks for the heads up Icecaramellatte! I'm praying it gets released early morning...like 5-6am CST so I can buy it before work lol. I have a gift card and it's my birthday so I'm about to treat myself! :catdance:

foxxylatina07

Hey ladies,
Ya'll probably don't remember me but that's on me because I haven't been here for months. Anyway I want to know around what time will Nordies launch this collection. I'm trying to get my hands on My Mimi and I don't want to miss it again. If this has been asked before I apologize in advance I must've missed it somehow. Thank you!

montREALady

Hey ladies,
Ya'll probably don't remember me but that's on me because I haven't been here for months. Anyway I want to know around what time will Nordies launch this collection. I'm trying to get my hands on My Mimi and I don't want to miss it again. If this has been asked before I apologize in advance I must've missed it somehow. Thank you!

They usually launch at 3 am ET, midnight PT.

elegant-one

If only MAC could get things right even half the time. You either get through and receive the wrong product or the item was never available. The Taraji product only got to those who ordered both and even though a credit was issued, the right product was promised to be delivered at a later date but "later" seems to be infinity. Found out about the ability to purchase Mariah release early only after it was sold out because there was no email or text and the text on the actual release date came after everything was already sold out. Shouldn't these texts come out ahead of going alive online?

Now while on the phone I'm asking about the Taraji replacement and the CS rep can't even find record of my purchase but yet I have an order number, a tracking number, as well as the wrong item sitting here on my desk. Can't take MAC serious anymore.

Hey pretty lady! :wavey::flowers:

You are so right! I hope you get things straightened out.

BellaInPink

I'm really hoping I don't stay up all night for Nordies release. The day it launched on MAC's site I stayed up all night but when I logged in, the two items I wanted were sold out. I'm sorry but in a way I hate social media. Certain people on IG post the notices but others don't get to the items on time. MAC collections are so frustrating anymore. :mad:

Last edited:

Latest posts