MAC x Mariah Carey (December 8, 2016)

beautycool

Morning uk girls collection is up on the house of Fraser website not sure all of it is on there but majority is . It was up at about 3 am
hope all get what u want xx

beautycool

Just ordered all I want in hopung I made the right choice not sure what other one I want I cannot find many swatches so difficult to tell :(

foxxylatina07

I'm really hoping I don't stay up all night for Nordies release. The day it launched on MAC's site I stayed up all night but when I logged in, the two items I wanted were sold out. I'm sorry but in a way I hate social media. Certain people on IG post the notices but others don't get to the items on time. MAC collections are so frustrating anymore. :mad:

I so agree with you on everything. There's one specific page whom just posted about the Nordies release so you know this is going to be insane. I might try to get something but I doubt that my mission will be successful. Fingers crossed.

BellaInPink

I so agree with you on everything. There's one specific page whom just posted about the Nordies release so you know this is going to be insane. I might try to get something but I doubt that my mission will be successful. Fingers crossed.

UGH! Yes girl I saw it! Yes i'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed lol. I'm up and ready :)

foxxylatina07

I'm getting so sleepy waiting for this. This is bull man. Why must MAC make small amounts of things? So annoyed right now!

BellaInPink

I shop online for these big collections because I get a bit of social anxiety around large crowds. I knew this was going to be bad but like mac_aiken said but didn't know how bad. This online mess has me feeling just as anxious though.:punch:

mac_aiken

I shop online for these big collections because I get a bit of social anxiety around large crowds. I knew this was going to be bad but like mac_aiken said but didn't know how bad. This online mess has me feeling just as anxious though.:punch:
I am the same. I get anxious in crowds so I try to shop online or via pre sell as much as possible. I've been around a long time and seen some crazy launches as well as some very poorly executed ones. It seems to get crazier every year.

BellaInPink

I am the same. I get anxious in crowds so I try to shop online or via pre sell as much as possible. I've been around a long time and seen some crazy launches as well as some very poorly executed ones. It seems to get crazier every year.
Tbh this is why I don't really want to deal with MAC anymore. I've been a customer of MAC since 1995 and have definitely seen it's growth and also the way things have gone out of control with their collections. It's really discouraging at times.

Latest posts