MAC x Mariah Carey (December 8, 2016)

Odelia

Argh! So annoying that Hudsons Bay doesn't have everything up yet!
The eyeshadow palette looks like "It's Everything" but I can't be sure with the "Multi" name/description...

Grabbing the 239 + the IE palette.

duckrodeo

I got the pink blush and eye shader brush from Nordie's. MAC sent me the "Cancellation Error" e-mail for the 239 I ordered from them, but I don't often have time to call CS during business hours.

lustreglam

What time did it appear on Nordies? I just got my order in. I'm hoping it won't be cancelled and I got to it on time!

BeautyBorn

The Gremlin of Instagram has not posted that it's up on nordies yet...guess that why it's still available! And the sight is running smoothly! Not too many people on I suppose

Looks like the Gremlin of Instagram falls asleep on occasion. Good for the rest of us then.

lustreglam

The Gremlin of Instagram has not posted that it's up on nordies yet...guess that why it's still available! And the sight is running smoothly! Not too many people on I suppose

LOL! Very true and thank goodness. Hope my order goes through without getting cancelled.

allthingsglam

I'm shocked it's all still up on Nordstrom I hope everybody here got what they want to get
All I got from Nordstrom was all I want lipstick
At the last min realize I wanted in the pretty tube

sweetkitty

Argh! So annoying that Hudsons Bay doesn't have everything up yet!
The eyeshadow palette looks like "It's Everything" but I can't be sure with the "Multi" name/description...

Grabbing the 239 + the IE palette.
I know right? Knowing their crappy customer service they would mislabel them too online. I'll be up all night refreshing the site until the other lipsticks are up.

Tarabotti

I just ordered as well-hope it goes through. If not, I'll just go to the store. I want to swatch items that aren't mine so I may go anyway.

I emailed MAC about reinstating my order. I hope that they do.

Ivonne383

I was just coming on here to post that it's live @ Nordstrom. Y'all beat me to it! Lol... I hope I get what I ordered. I found out via instagram.

SmokeSignal16

Yay got everything I wanted from Macy's! I need to keep an eye out for a Butterfly Bling lipglass restock but other than that I'm good! Happy shopping ladies!

patentg33k

I was out of town two days after the collection released so I had UPS hold my packages and I picked them up after I returned home yesterday. One of them was the 183 Buffer Brush from this collection and I agree with what the general sentiment has been about how the collection looks in person! Although I haven't seen everything yet since the rest of the items I purchased from this collection are supposed to be delivered between tomorrow and Tuesday, I can already tell by looking at the brush that the whole collection is gonna be prettier in person! Now I just have to figure out how I'm gonna use this brush since I don't wear powder foundation and I already have a brush that I prefer to use to apply my blush. I think for now, I'm just gonna use it for collection purposes.

Anyways, I finally got cash back from Ebates for my TMB Loose Powder yesterday. I don't know what took them this long to give me cash back for that particular order since it shipped on the 8th and will be delivered tomorrow. I got cash back for my other orders I placed during the sale almost immediately. I'm just glad to have it though since it makes me feel a little better to get back some of what I spent, lol.

Sometimes those types of brushes are nice for bronzers