MAC x Mariah Carey (December 8, 2016)

mac_aiken

I'm tired from hitting the refresh button on Nordies. I might just say see ya and just let it be.
They've gotten sneaky lately and the collection shows up in the individual categories before it shows under new collections. I keep looking under those. Zilch. Might call it a night. Have to be up for work in a few hours.

mac_aiken

Tbh this is why I don't really want to deal with MAC anymore. I've been a customer of MAC since 1995 and have definitely seen it's growth and also the way things have gone out of control with their collections. It's really discouraging at times.
We started around the same time. It really has deteriorated since EL bought them out.

BellaInPink

They've gotten sneaky lately and the collection shows up in the individual categories before it shows under new collections. I keep looking under those. Zilch. Might call it a night. Have to be up for work in a few hours.
Good to know! I was wondering if I should be refreshing under new collections or individual.

BellaInPink

We started around the same time. It really has deteriorated since EL bought them out.
I totally agree. It sucks too because MAC does often have outstanding products and I've never had an issue with customer service. And yet, you have so many newer companies whose products are just as good and there's never really a hassle to getting a new release product like with MAC

mac_aiken

Good to know! I was wondering if I should be refreshing under new collections or individual.
I looked at Macy's a few minutes ago but nothing there either. I worry that if it doesn't go up at midnight PST then it will be closer to 3am and by the time I get up at 5 things will be sold out.

BellaInPink

I would go to bed and wait for a notification from ig but i feel like i got played the other day when I did that.

sweetkitty

hudsons bay has 2 Mariah lipsticks out too online if you search her name. I want the other two, hurry up already! :p And they don't have the lipsticks labelled by name it just says Cool Peach (Bit of Bubbly I assume) and Champagne Shimmer (All I want).

Last edited:

YarahFlower

The Gremlin of Instagram has not posted that it's up on nordies yet...guess that why it's still available! And the sight is running smoothly! Not too many people on I suppose