MAC x Mariah Carey (December 8, 2016)

beautycool

Morning uk girls collection is up on the house of Fraser website not sure all of it is on there but majority is . It was up at about 3 am
hope all get what u want xx

beautycool

Just ordered all I want in hopung I made the right choice not sure what other one I want I cannot find many swatches so difficult to tell :(

foxxylatina07

I'm really hoping I don't stay up all night for Nordies release. The day it launched on MAC's site I stayed up all night but when I logged in, the two items I wanted were sold out. I'm sorry but in a way I hate social media. Certain people on IG post the notices but others don't get to the items on time. MAC collections are so frustrating anymore. :mad:

I so agree with you on everything. There's one specific page whom just posted about the Nordies release so you know this is going to be insane. I might try to get something but I doubt that my mission will be successful. Fingers crossed.

BellaInPink

I so agree with you on everything. There's one specific page whom just posted about the Nordies release so you know this is going to be insane. I might try to get something but I doubt that my mission will be successful. Fingers crossed.

UGH! Yes girl I saw it! Yes i'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed lol. I'm up and ready :)

foxxylatina07

I'm getting so sleepy waiting for this. This is bull man. Why must MAC make small amounts of things? So annoyed right now!

BellaInPink

I shop online for these big collections because I get a bit of social anxiety around large crowds. I knew this was going to be bad but like mac_aiken said but didn't know how bad. This online mess has me feeling just as anxious though.:punch:

mac_aiken

I shop online for these big collections because I get a bit of social anxiety around large crowds. I knew this was going to be bad but like mac_aiken said but didn't know how bad. This online mess has me feeling just as anxious though.:punch:
I am the same. I get anxious in crowds so I try to shop online or via pre sell as much as possible. I've been around a long time and seen some crazy launches as well as some very poorly executed ones. It seems to get crazier every year.

BellaInPink

I am the same. I get anxious in crowds so I try to shop online or via pre sell as much as possible. I've been around a long time and seen some crazy launches as well as some very poorly executed ones. It seems to get crazier every year.
Tbh this is why I don't really want to deal with MAC anymore. I've been a customer of MAC since 1995 and have definitely seen it's growth and also the way things have gone out of control with their collections. It's really discouraging at times.