MAC x Mariah Carey (December 8, 2016)

verorl

Oh, there are several lipsticks and quads, and compacts... I may end up with something after all... :)

BeccalovesMAC

I hope the whole collection will look like the Honey Album cover.. The golds and bronzey... I loved that album so much omgggg so excited

Icecaramellatte

Instagram

The lipstick butterfly!!!! This just curved my spending for the holiday collection!

*from mariahtrends IG

OMGawd!!!! I finally sat down to eat after shopping (I always shop first and eat last), pull out my phone and see the pic on Specktra's IG. I gasped out loud. Love Love Love this! I just bought a bunch of stuff and was thinking I needed to turn right around and take it back (I didn't. Not yet anyway). This is going to be expensive. I want everything! Mac has been holding out on us. Not that my Mac account will show that. BTW Why does Mac need to keep in large font the amount you spent this year.? So not :cool: (cool). I'm tired of seeing it every time I log in to buy one little thing.

My friend at MAC just got back from training, and she was absolutely raving about this collection. She says she loves everything. It's definitely for those who love glitter. The round container is a beautiful loose shimmer powder that has a poof on the inside. She thinks this will launch at about the same time EG x MAC did last year, which I believe was early December.

What is EG? Can't figure it out. Thanks.

Ooh this looks like quite a large collection. I see blush! Oh people are mentioning the pretty collection. I hope it isn't the extra pricey holiday collection they usually put out Couture something.

GreenEyedAllie

OMGawd!!!! I finally sat down to eat after shopping (I always shop first and eat last), pull out my phone and see the pic on Specktra's IG. I gasped out loud. Love Love Love this! I just bought a bunch of stuff and was thinking I needed to turn right around and take it back (I didn't. Not yet anyway). This is going to be expensive. I want everything! Mac has been holding out on us. Not that my Mac account will show that. BTW Why does Mac need to keep in large font the amount you spent this year.? So not :cool: (cool). I'm tired of seeing it every time I log in to buy one little thing.

Ooh this looks like quite a large collection. I see blush! Oh people are mentioning the pretty collection. I hope it isn't the extra pricey holiday collection they usually put out Couture something.

I don't think it's Couture since it's coming to Macy's. That stuff is usually pretty limited to online/MAC stores, right? My friend also didn't mention it being pricey, and I feel like she would have. Who knows though?

PrettyTwisted

I wonder if the purple metallic lipstick is Throne which was on MAC's Snapchat ages ago, it was gorgeous then never seen again lol

I hope there's 2 quads if so I'm getting the darker one

Honi

I want one or two lipsticks and that compact. I dont even know if I can pull that color off though, eagerly awaiting swatches.

fabulousmoolah

I wish the cute face design was on the compact. I don't want to buy something that will get ruined if I actually use it.

rockin

My friend at MAC just got back from training, and she was absolutely raving about this collection. She says she loves everything. It's definitely for those who love glitter. The round container is a beautiful loose shimmer powder that has a poof on the inside. She thinks this will launch at about the same time EG x MAC did last year, which I believe was early December.

Shimmer powder sounds good to me. I love the sparkly packaging, but unfortunately none of the lipsticks or glosses interest me at all, and the powder with the face on looks too dark for me.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I'm not too excited about this collection. Maybe a lipstick - depending on the finish - and if there's another blush besides that pink one I'll check that out as well.

Corally

I'm not too excited about this collection. Maybe a lipstick - depending on the finish - and if there's another blush besides that pink one I'll check that out as well.

Same!

And I finally made up my mind about the packaging: don't like it at all. :D

Shars

EG is Ellie Goulding. I had to google 'cause I couldn't for the life of me remember what was last year LOL!

I will murder someone for that highlighter...face..thing. You've all been warned. :p

Where is that knife emoticon when you need it? Haha!

Rinstar

I want a bunch of the lip products- nudes are my jam!! I definitely want the shimmer powder too, but not the powder with the face. For some strange reason that actually creeps me out a little, so I'll leave that one for the rest of you!!

Latest posts