MAC x Mariah Carey (December 8, 2016)

fur4elise

Really not a fan of the diva Mariah has become...still she was "THE" vocalist that came after Whitney and before Christina and now what'shername?...the "donuts licker"...Oh yeah. Arianna Grande.

I do love me some sparkle & shimmer...The lippies are a no go...so maybe just the puff/shimmer powder. I am overloading on highlighters...but the darker EDSF (if that is what it is) does not look like anything else I have...so...LOL!

verorl

I used to be all about the nudes, but as I have gotten older, I have realized most nudes look like death on me, plus pale skin. So now, I'm all about brights, corals and reds especially. So I will be skipping lipsticks in this collection... I will maybe get a quad, since I love eye shadow so much, pending swatches.

stirfryedshana

I wonder if the purple metallic lipstick is Throne which was on MAC's Snapchat ages ago, it was gorgeous then never seen again lol

I hope there's 2 quads if so I'm getting the darker one

Anyone have this pic? I remember seeing it awhile ago but can't remember what it looked like!

SerenLuv

Wow! I just reduced my Nutcracker Holiday order to one lipstick. I'll be lucky if I'm able to keep my Mariah order in the $200 budgeted range.

LiliV

I'm not a Mariah fan but I LOVE this packaging and I'm eyeing the lipsticks and quad!

NaomiH

So far just the EDSF for sure. The darker lipstick is a maybe depending on swatches, maybe the big brush and maybe the quad.

Latest posts