MAC x Mariah Carey (December 8, 2016)

NATlar

Have my eye on the blush and possible one lipstick but I'm not too interested in this collection yet...

Last edited:

stirfryedshana

Apparently, these are some swatches from this collection:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLkQCACj-5n/

Hmm so I guess those last four (well minus the one at the very end, lip pencil probably) are the lipstick swatches? The brown is way different than I expected but I do like it...I wonder why it looks like a frost in the pics but then in this swatch it looks like a satin? Although I'd rather it not be a frost tbh!

Last edited:

Miss Dynamite

Hmm so I guess those last four (well minus the one at the very end, lip pencil probably) are the lipstick swatches? The brown is way different than I expected but I do like it...I wonder why it looks like a frost in the pics but then in this swatch it looks like a satin? Although I'd rather it not be a frost tbh!

Yeah, looks like 4 lipsticks and a lip pencil...I have no idea what the first 2 swatches are. I'll definitely get 1 of the lipsticks, dunno which one yet.

laurennnxox

Lipsticks, gloss, and quad are what I'm eyeing up so far! Maybe the eye brush because I'm living for this packaging!

BrittLuvsMakeup

Although I do not consider myself a Mariah Carey fan (I certainly enjoy some of her music (her older music especially) and I respect her legacy), I think this is the most exciting release from MAC for me this year! The packaging is absolutely gorgeous and it really embodies her style. I think I'll be getting mostly everything, lol. I hope there is early access for this collection!

Makeup Emporium

If it is what do you guess it might sell for?

Thank you.

The Osbourne one sold for $58 but that was 2 years ago. Plus the Mariah looks fancier so I would guess at around $65 maybe???

*edit* Just noticed you are in Canada. The Osbourne was $70 in Canada so I would guess maybe $80?

Last edited:

lyseD

The Osbourne one sold for $58 but that was 2 years ago. Plus the Mariah looks fancier so I would guess at around $65 maybe???

*edit* Just noticed you are in Canada. The Osbourne was $70 in Canada so I would guess maybe $80?

Yikes! That will be a skip then.

Thanks.